12 Weeks of Injury?(David Silva)

Re: 12 Weeks of Injury?(David Silva)

Maybe. Worst Injury on my player ever.:eek:

I got F'd over with one guy.

I took over a team with 2 CBs only, both under 90 rating. I spent all my budget (£12mil) on a 91CB who's name I can't spell (Ignashevich? or something), he gets injured in first 2/3 games for 12 weeks and in that time he goes down 2 in ratings. Then transfer ban gets lifted, I put him up for sale and only offer is £4.5mil and so I accept!

Near the end of that 12 weeks some idiot bid for my Robinho with Pique + lots of cash which I used on another defender. And all was well in the fickle world of football. ;)

I got F'd over with one guy.

I took over a team with 2 CBs only' date=' both under 90 rating. I spent all my budget (£12mil) on a 91CB who's name I can't spell (Ignashevich? or something), he gets injured in first 2/3 games for 12 weeks and in that time he goes down 2 in ratings. Then transfer ban gets lifted, I put him up for sale and only offer is £4.5mil and so I accept!

Near the end of that 12 weeks some idiot bid for my Robinho with Pique + lots of cash which I used on another defender. And all was well in the fickle world of football. ;)[/quote']

Oh my. Hopefuly your Robinho transfer will happen to me as well :D

Oh my. Hopefuly your Robinho transfer will happen to me as well :D

Hopefully so! My first defence went from average 88/89' date=' to Dani Alves, Pique, Lucio, Cole in the next two seasons. So you never know what will happen ;)

Because it's so long I'd be tempted to go on a mass bidding spree. If you have some cash just bid for like the top 5-10 wingers all undisclosed, and maybe add a couple of players as sweeteners. Hopefully one accepts and when Silva comes back you can sell / trade one!

Isn't RVP dropping soon? Abit Risky buying him

I doubt he'll drop because

1 - SM don't drop injured players

2 - In only 100 ish minutes this season he has had two assists!! Great record.