• Marouane Chamakh

Re: Which forward to buy?

Which of these forwards should I buy?

Nilmar

Negredo

LLorente

Chamakh

Hulk

They are all decent players who long term could be 92+, I went for LLorente since he should hit 91, but tbh you could buy any of them besides Negredo who probably has the lowest chance of rising of all of them.

Guest Villa888

They are all decent players who long term could be 92+' date=' I went for LLorente since he should hit 91, but tbh you could buy any of them besides Negredo who probably has the lowest chance of rising of all of them.[/quote']

No way does Negredo have the lowest chance. Definitely Hulk would because of the league he plays in. 4 goals in 10 games for Negredo is not a bad return.

No way does Negredo have the lowest chance. Definitely Hulk would because of the league he plays in. 4 goals in 10 games for Negredo is not a bad return.

4 in 10 is mediocre for a 90 rated striker' date=' surely SM wouldn't rise that.

Hulk is rising... Check any prediction thread that features him.

e.g [url']http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=687936&postcount=9[/url]