Anyone can help me?

Lisandro Lopez

Piotr Trochowski

Michel Bastos

Arda Turan

ALIYEV' date=' Oleksandr

Andres Guardado

ty :D[/quote']

personally i'd go with lopez all the way. unless arda turan moves to a top club and proves his worth there (which i think he is capable of).

Re: Who is the better wing?

Anyone can help me?

Lisandro Lopez

Piotr Trochowski

Michel Bastos

Arda Turan

ALIYEV' date=' Oleksandr

Andres Guardado

ty :D[/quote']

I would pick Bastos. I see him peaking at 93/94 in a couple of years. Of course, if you're looking for a long term player, go with Arda Turan, he has a lot of potential.

Re: Who is the better wing?

lisandro is more of a striker so bastos

true, but i always play him on the wing in my teams, and he always performs brilliant

trochowski will struggle to keep his 91 rating, and bastos who will stay at 91 especially with lyon under-performing (gourcuff in danger of dropping a point maybe??) , lisandro will keep his 92 rating for sure.

nani may get 91 this time round as he's performing well, but when valencia is fit again, he may struggle to keep his place in the squad. bale is a must buy, but very hard to get in any game world.

still say of the options given, for at least the next year-18months real time lisandro will be your best buy for performance on the wing. long term maybe bastos but he's loyal to lyon so will probably never go over 92, and turan could be world class but has to move to a major club and prove himself.