João Moutinho or James Milner

Re: João Moutinho or James Milner

Dont quite understand all the Moutinho easily posts :confused:

Based on what exactly?

Milner is a established player at his club, which is a big club, challenging for the title this season, will undoubtedly be in the champions league and challenge for Europa + domestic cups.

Also plays in a strong league, and plays for his country, and will continue to do so for a long time.

I understand Moutinho hits alot of those points, but for me, Milner is the better player in real life and better player to sign on here

dont quite understand all the moutinho easily posts :confused:

Based on what exactly?

Milner is a established player at his club' date=' [b']which is a big club, challenging for the title this season, will undoubtedly be in the champions league and challenge for europa + domestic cups.[/b]

also plays in a strong league, and plays for his country, and will continue to do so for a long time.

I understand moutinho hits alot of those points, but for me, milner is the better player in real life and better player to sign on here

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

depends on his performances

So what at the very minimum next Summer he will move ' date=' if at all, would have t be a huge money move and who would pay that ? Thats a good 4 seasons within SM, so whats the chance of that user still being here , even if he is bought by some big gun team, by then James Milner, who was already excelling at Villa previously builds on that by having a good season, challenged for the title, domestic cup and europa cup, and in all likelyhood finish top 4 could get an increase ?

Your just talking if's and but's.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Care to disagree ? Manchester City will spend and do what it takes to achieve those goals and with the sheer amount of money it wont take too long. They are by far one of the best teams on paper in the Europa cup, and arent in a bad position atm are they in the EPL. Your an absoloute joke, your warped opinions arent even backed up by some form of logical sense or information. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

So what at the very minimum next Summer he will move ' date=' if at all, would have t be a huge money move and who would pay that ? Thats a good 4 seasons within SM, so whats the chance of that user still being here , even if he is bought by some big gun team, by then James Milner, who was already excelling at Villa previously builds on that by having a good season, challenged for the title, domestic cup and europa cup, and in all likelyhood finish top 4 could get an increase ?

Your just talking if's and but's.

Care to disagree ? Manchester City will spend and do what it takes to achieve those goals and with the sheer amount of money it wont take too long. They are by far one of the best teams on paper in the Europa cup, and arent in a bad position atm are they in the EPL. Your an absoloute joke, your warped opinions arent even backed up by some form of logical sense or information. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:[/quote']

yeah i do actually, city wont get near the title this year and for you to say they will undoubtably be in the champions league next year is pathetic, they could easily finish behind arsenal and spurs, theyre team isnt actually that good tevez basically carrys them with his goals. i think you'll find your the joke pal

Moutinho ofcourse...

Why?!

1º Milner seemed to stop evolving and moutinho still has alot to evolve and watching how Fc porto is playing he will rise in no time for sure...

2º Saying that Mancity is a big club, comparing it to FC Porto its ****, you can see that FC Porto makes STAR players, even coaches and Man city destroys them and that is what is realy important when choosin equal players...

3º Don´t go for the nationality becouse nor even nor portugal are doing **** outside... lol

4º I dont belive in Mancity, i´m foreign and for me it just seems like a strange club...

In conclusion... Go for moutinho, porto will win europa league this year and champions league the next... just like happened with mourinho... :D

Moutinho ofcourse...

In conclusion... Go for moutinho' date=' porto will win europa league this year and champions league the next... just like happened with mourinho... :D[/quote']

1.They won't win the europa league

2.u can't compare the portugeese league 2 the premier league

3. THEY DON"T HAVE MOURINHO!!!

Manchester City will spend and spend, and pretty soon Milner will find himself out of the reckoning. That's one club I wouldn't want to join as you will soon find yourself shunted to the side while Man City bring in a number of huge ego's to join the rank and file at Man City. While there is no doubt that Milner is a quality player, if I had to choose, I would choose Moutinho, who is not even midway through his career, and will be waiting on his move up. Now, if he ends up joining Manchester City, well then that's a new debate. :)

Manchester City will be a black hole for many a talent.

Milner is dig his own hole in the club like City. Everyday 10 decent players called to join them in a club. They have a big money to buy a player better than Milner.

Like Wenger have said , the English player is overrated , Moutinho(because he just played in Liga Sagres) is underrated ..

Moutinho will have better future IMO