Luis SUAREZ rated 91 now

Re: Luis SUAREZ rated 91 now

Seems a bit odd that he rises now though. Hes been quite poor this season (Compared to the last 2 seasons). Just seems like SM are admitting they were wrong the last changes.

He deserves it though

I think his World Cup may have pushed him over the 90 league restriction. That showed he was actually a good player rather than an average fish in a really small pond :P

I'd just like to wave a big 2 fingers to all the people who have said he'll never rise while at Ajax as Holland is capped at 90.

I hate to say I told you so but...

Well, nobody really knows how SM calculates so its all always guess work so we could all be wrong.

Secondly, now that he is 91, it is unlikely he will go any higher unless he moves clubs.

I doubt Otamendi will rise' date=' he certainly won't be hitting 90. ;)

do you think stekelenberg will rise, since he got to the world cup final could he get a +1 and what about el hamdaoui he's had a decent start at ajax[/quote']

Unfortunately, the Dutch rating changes have finished. It was strange how El Hamdaoui was passed over for a rise, but he will keep scoring, and will have to get a rise to 90 in about 6 months time. :)