Luis SUAREZ rated 91 now

Re: Luis SUAREZ rated 91 now

Unfortunately' date=' the Dutch rating changes have finished. It was strange how El Hamdaoui was passed over for a rise, but he will keep scoring, and will have to get a rise to 90 in about 6 months time. :)[/quote']

how do you know they have finished? just checked el hamdaoui's stats there 11 goals in 13 starts, thats good even for the dutch league if he keeps that up he's bound to rise

how do you know they have finished? just checked el hamdaoui's stats there 11 goals in 13 starts' date=' thats good even for the dutch league if he keeps that up he's bound to rise[/quote']

Because I have never seen SM rate part of the team, and leave some for tomorrow. They increased Suarez and Van Der Wiel, which says to me they have finished in Holland. I know all about the form of El Hamdaoui, but sometimes SM don't change players from 89 to 90 for a good while.

Because I have never seen SM rate part of the team' date=' and leave some for tomorrow. They increased Suarez and Van Der Wiel, which says to me they have finished in Holland. I know all about the form of El Hamdaoui, but sometimes SM don't change players from 89 to 90 for a good while.[/quote']

no change for stekelenberg either then :mad: theres a lot of players rated 90 0r 89 who dont deserve it either imo when el hamdaoui does but i read that sm are going to review the bigger leagues more often so hopefully he will rise soon

the reason suarez and van der wiel rose is due to the world cup and that is all. there have not been enough dutch league games to warrant true rises as seen by van wolfswinke's just 1 rise.

The WC plays a big part yes, but its also champions league football.

Van wolfswinkel is still unproven, its his breakout season. Suarez and v/d wiel have played constintely for 2 years (atleast).