Sign in to follow this  
Armchair Pundit

Division 4 world championship challenge

Hi, I am new to posting on the forum but have been following it for a month or two.

I recently took over a villarreal team in the 38th turn that was guarrenteed to get relegated into the 4th division. I have a budget of over £200 million and the squad needs completely rebuilding, so as a challenge I decided to only allow myself to buy players who were under 21 but who also came from south america, central america, spain and portugal. I soon found that I would struggle to build a decent team so thought I would come to the forum and ask for help in naming young players who meet the requirements. All the well known players such as neymar, ganso, de gea and pastore are taken so do you have any ideas of players who I could sign and are likely to rise? Currently my biggest signing is parejo!

Cheers

Re: Division 4 world championship challenge

Hi' date=' I am new to posting on the forum but have been following it for a month or two.

I recently took over a villarreal team in the 38th turn that was guarrenteed to get relegated into the 4th division. I have a budget of over £200 million and the squad needs completely rebuilding, so as a challenge I decided to only allow myself to buy players who were under 21 but who also came from south america, central america, spain and portugal. I soon found that I would struggle to build a decent team so thought I would come to the forum and ask for help in naming young players who meet the requirements. All the well known players such as neymar, ganso, de gea and pastore are taken so do you have any ideas of players who I could sign and are likely to rise? Currently my biggest signing is parejo!

Cheers[/quote']

Maybe my squad could help you..

http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&cid=1641169&clubid=13750899&sid=26950

Welcome to the forum Armchair Pundit :)

Here are a few players that you could find useful. Most of these are going to rise soonish :)

Adrian Gunino

Victor Ruiz

James Rodrguez

Iker Munian

Bebe

Ruben Perez

Lopez Juanmi

Carlos Casemiro

Phillipe Coutinho

Oriol Romeu

When on the forum, if you want anything on Brazilian players, ask Insider or just look at his threads.

Welcome to the forum Armchair Pundit :)

Here are a few players that you could find useful. Most of these are going to rise soonish :)

Adrian Gunino

Victor Ruiz

James Rodrguez

Iker Munian

Bebe

Ruben Perez

Lopez Juanmi

Carlos Casemiro

Phillipe Coutinho

Oriol Romeu

When on the forum' date=' if you want anything on Brazilian players, ask [i']Insider[/i] or just look at his threads.

Also Galeano, Guillermo Burdisso, Seb Blanco, Seb Gonzalez, Daniel Villalva, Araujo Tinga, Sergio Canales, Wellington Silva, Alvaro Dominguez, Aurtenetxe

And I think Insider has gone.. his last post was on the 3rd of Oct..

Also Galeano' date=' Guillermo Burdisso, Seb Blanco, Seb Gonzalez, Daniel Villalva, Araujo Tinga, Sergio Canales, Wellington Silva, Alvaro Dominguez, Aurtenetxe

And I think Insider has gone.. his last post was on the 3rd of Oct..[/quote']

If he has that is a big loss for us but he could just be on holidays. Still look at his threads :)

If he has that is a big loss for us but he could just be on holidays. Still look at his threads :)

I hope so man, there are no other worthy Brazilian suppliers who could take his place :P

I think he may have quit.. I've got two of his SM teams, and one is a very good Notts County..

I hope so man' date=' there are no other worthy Brazilian suppliers who could take his place :P

I think he may have quit.. I've got two of his SM teams, and one is a very good Notts County..[/quote']

Show us the link ;) My Notts is better :P

Anyway, he was THE BEST scouter.

Here you go mate - here are the under 21's from those nations/continents that you listed who are in my Div 4 Darlington squad.

FUNES MORI, Rogelio CF 19 84

MAZZOLA, Nicolás Fwd 20 75

ARAUJO, Sergio Fwd 18 75

LANZINI, Manuel AM/Wing 17 75

AFFRANCHINO, Facundo RM/CM 20 82

MAURICIO, Diego CF 19 80

JONATHAN, Guimarães Fwd/AM 19 78

PATRICK, Alan AM 19 75

LUCAS, Rodrigues AM/Wing 18 75

TINGA, Araújo DM/CM 20 80

NEUTON, Piccoli CB/LB 20 78

CUERO, Wilson Fwd 18 75

EDUARDO, Wilson CF 20 75

BEBE, Correia Fwd/Wing 20 75

ALCACER, Paco Fwd 17 75

RODRIGO, Moreno Fwd/AM 19 75

SARABIA, Pablo Wing/Fwd 18 75

ROBERTO, Sergi AM 18 80

ROMEU, Oriol DM/CM 19 80

Good luck with your challenge.

Thanks again to those that have helped, as have managed to make bids for quite a few of the players suggested.

Does any1 know how the Brazilian leagues work because the stats and tables shown on socccerway are quite confusing!:confused:

Am guessing Seria A is premier league but what is the Carioca 1 which starts in january?