Sign in to follow this  
PatanHSV

etoo 96 >97

Re: etoo 96 >97

plz dont say that

what happened after people say ronney to 97 ( we all know)

what happened after people say drogba to 97 (injury and drop of form)

............................................Villa ...........(goal ratio dropped significantly)

point made

Even when eto'o was on fire from a goalscoring point of view in his last season at Barca he didn't get 97' date=' so I think it very unlikely that he'll get it now.[/quote']

eto'o was on 97 until he moved from barca to inter and dropped a point - click on his profile... it was only in January he got dropped a point.

As for should he be on 97.... he's definitely back on form that's for sure, but with milito back from injury and a fool for a manager - probably unlikely he will maintain that form....

96 is fair. 15 good games do not get you 97.

rooney is a perfect example' date=' "deserved" 97 but then flops big time.

if eto'o keeps this up maybe, although i can see people wanting drogba to rise as well in that case :)[/quote']

Rooney has never deserved 97 ?, but Drogba deserves the rise before Eto'o

eto'o was on 97 until he moved from barca to inter and dropped a point - click on his profile... it was only in January he got dropped a point.

As for should he be on 97.... he's definitely back on form that's for sure' date=' but with milito back from injury and a fool for a manager - probably unlikely he will maintain that form....[/quote']

Don't trust those dates, SM have amended them for some reason. I've been playing this game for over 2 years now and eto'o' has never been 97 in my time.

He's only recently picked up form after a disappointing season last year. Drogba deserves to rise before him.

That's because under Jose he was played on the wing, under Benitez he is now back as a centre-forward.

Sometimes there's a reason fro a drop in form.