etoo 96 >97

PatanHSV

Re: etoo 96 >97

Even when eto'o was on fire from a goalscoring point of view in his last season at Barca he didn't get 97' date=' so I think it very unlikely that he'll get it now.[/quote']

eto'o was on 97 until he moved from barca to inter and dropped a point - click on his profile... it was only in January he got dropped a point.

As for should he be on 97.... he's definitely back on form that's for sure, but with milito back from injury and a fool for a manager - probably unlikely he will maintain that form....

Re: etoo 96 >97

eto'o was on 97 until he moved from barca to inter and dropped a point - click on his profile... it was only in January he got dropped a point.

As for should he be on 97.... he's definitely back on form that's for sure' date=' but with milito back from injury and a fool for a manager - probably unlikely he will maintain that form....[/quote']

Don't trust those dates, SM have amended them for some reason. I've been playing this game for over 2 years now and eto'o' has never been 97 in my time.