Gareth Bale..will go up in level ?????

Gerti Clyde

Gareth Bale..will go up in level ?????  

1. 1.

Re: Gareth Bale..will go up in level ?????

I can't believe people that are saying he wont go above 90. I think after his form in the past 6 months, he should be around 94. He absolutely "killed" (which is the correct term in those circumstances) Maicon, who is the best right full-back in the world, and is scoring like crazy in the Premier League. For a left-back to be doing what he's doing, it's amazing. Watch some highlights from the Spurs-Blackburn game, and you'll see why he is definitely worth at least 93 to 94, or even higher.

I can't believe people that are saying he wont go above 90. I think after his form in the past 6 months' date=' he should be around 94. He absolutely "killed" (which is the correct term in those circumstances) Maicon, who is the best right full-back in the world, and is scoring like crazy in the Premier League. For a left-back to be doing what he's doing, it's amazing. Watch some highlights from the Spurs-Blackburn game, and you'll see why he is definitely worth at least 93 to 94, or even higher.[/quote']

Asamoah Gyan scored past cech, get him to 95 now, its not how it works mate, he is probably the most on form player in the prem yes, but to get 91+ you have to be doing it at international level also. Using your logic Maicon should drop to 87.

he will maybe go to 90, he is going have to perform like this for another 3-4 years to get 94+

I can't believe people that are saying he wont go above 90. I think after his form in the past 6 months' date=' he should be around 94. He absolutely "killed" (which is the correct term in those circumstances) Maicon, who is the best right full-back in the world, and is scoring like crazy in the Premier League. For a left-back to be doing what he's doing, it's amazing. Watch some highlights from the Spurs-Blackburn game, and you'll see why he is definitely worth at least 93 to 94, or even higher.[/quote']

firstly, he isnt scoring like crazy in the premier league at all, he had 2 against stoke and 2 against blackburn and thats it, and secondly he isnt a left back, hes a left winger, quality player though

Name a wing-back that's better than him at the moment.

He is not a wing back. He is a LM - which I think was the Essien comment.

Yes he is playing well and is a top player but ratings change graduallly over time and are given for regular' date=' consistant form. If a player has a purple patch in form they have a good chance to get a ratings increase but[i'] never[/i] such a massive jump from 88 to 91+. Agreed he is playing to that standard atm but he must maintain it consistently over several ratings changes in order to gradually get his rating nearer to the level he is capable of.

Hes arguably the best in the PL at the moment, and is definetly up their with the best on his current form. Riera got 88-91 before.. why not Bale? Hes playing at a 92/93 standard fgs i know that he wont get that, but who not 91? Hes carried Spurs through games sometimes this year, 90 would only just about suit, he needs 91!!!

• 2 weeks later...

ied say 93 his current form is amazing:)

But if u only took current form surely Chris Brunt should go to atleast 90, he has 2nd most assists in the prem only behind nani dont u know.

He will go to 90 probably, its rare that players jump from 88-91+, Muller did it but thats because of his excellent world cup form.

if mario gotze can get a rise of +11' date=' then why shouldnt gareth bale[/quote']

This post made me laugh so much :D:eek: Because Gotze was only rated 75 and he is playing at the rating of 86. Use your brains and think that if Bale got +11 then it would be a disaster and he would be shown as better than Messi, Ronaldo, Iniesta and Xavi etc. Not gonna happen