Maxpayne

Gareth Bale - 2010/11  

1. 1.

• No, stay 88
    • +1 to 89
    • +2 to 90
    • +3 to 91

Re: Gareth Bale - 2010/11

Im kind of tired of seeng that old 2006 thread showing up with the old closed poll' date=' so i decided to start a new poll.

Feel free to post, comment and give your opinions on this extraordinary player.[/quote']

the guy is absolute quality. if SM want to prove themselves as giving ratings proportianate to performance then bale should get 93 as he is playing as well or better than VDV who deserves to go back to 93 imo - and those two players make the rest of the team look like sunday league (except crouchy - gotta love crouchy - but 90's fair)

however, sm are more cautios and prefer to let a players rating build up and prove he deserves it over time. with both these things in mind still i think 90 would not cover it and 91 is well deserved, if for no other reason than his complete embarrasment of maicon. however sm will probably go for the safe 90. not to worry though, i cant see his form dropping with redknapp looking after him, so 92 should follow soon. As for the even higher rating we all know he's good for - it might take a move to a bigger club (likely), or for tottenham to further surpass all expectactions (less likely) for that to happen.

the guy is absolute quality. if SM want to prove themselves as giving ratings proportianate to performance then bale should get 93 as he is playing as well or better than VDV who deserves to go back to 93 imo - and those two players make the rest of the team look like sunday league (except crouchy - gotta love crouchy - but 90's fair)

however' date=' sm are more cautios and prefer to let a players rating build up and prove he deserves it over time. with both these things in mind still i think 90 would not cover it and 91 is well deserved, if for no other reason than his complete embarrasment of maicon. however sm will probably go for the safe 90. not to worry though, i cant see his form dropping with redknapp looking after him, so 92 should follow soon. As for the even higher rating we all know he's good for - it might take a move to a bigger club (likely), or for tottenham to further surpass all expectactions (less likely) for that to happen.[/quote']

88 to 93 :rolleyes: - you're having a laugh. Based on three or four games?

Bale has only just clambered out of Phil Neville's pocket.

bale will no doubt go to 90 (a la van der wiel) and if he keeps up this "top 5 in the world" performance record for the rest of the season i would expect a small chance at 92 and definite change to 91 by the end of the season. Gerard pique had a similar rise at man u and barca and went up 2 each time (90-92, 92-94) if tottenham makes it past the group stage in champions league and possibly even further and are top 6 in the epl, expect the +2 in each of the next 2 rating changes. On a sidenote, everyone keeps putting nani at just a plus one, and i as well think he will only get to 91, but why? He is the most dangerous player on a top 5 team in the world. If berbatov keeps his 93 and nani only gets to 91, it would seem to me SM is not liberal enough with their changes. Nani is clearly a 92 as he has scored internationally as well.

Riferimento: Re: Gareth Bale - 2010/11

bale will no doubt go to 90 (a la van der wiel) and if he keeps up this "top 5 in the world" performance record for the rest of the season i would expect a small chance at 92 and definite change to 91 by the end of the season. Gerard pique had a similar rise at man u and barca and went up 2 each time (90-92' date=' 92-94) if tottenham makes it past the group stage in champions league and possibly even further and are top 6 in the epl, expect the +2 in each of the next 2 rating changes. On a sidenote, everyone keeps putting nani at just a plus one, and i as well think he will only get to 91, but why? He is the most dangerous player on a top 5 team in the world. If berbatov keeps his 93 and nani only gets to 91, it would seem to me SM is not liberal enough with their changes. Nani is clearly a 92 as he has scored internationally as well.[/quote']

I agree on everything!

Depends when the rating changes happen for Bale.

On last seasons form (post review) he'd have got > 89/90

Based on early season form he'd have got > 88>90

After the 2nd Inter match he was looking like > 90/91

After the Everton/Man U games he was looking like no more than > 90

Then two goals + assist vs. Blackburn and people are talking > 90/91 again

89 would be a travesty, 90 would be fair, 91 would be jumping on the Bale hypewagon IMO.

Depends when the rating changes happen for Bale.

On last seasons form (post review) he'd have got > 89/90

Based on early season form he'd have got > 88>90

After the 2nd Inter match he was looking like > 90/91

After the Everton/Man U games he was looking like no more than > 90

Then two goals + assist vs. Blackburn and people are talking > 90/91 again

89 would be a travesty' date=' 90 would be fair, 91 would be jumping on the Bale hypewagon IMO.[/quote']

Hit the nail on the head !

89 to lenient, 90 bang on, 91 get off the media hype ;)

Re: Riferimento: Re: Gareth Bale - 2010/11

+4 I think too much ..

But probably there is a +2 .. was given to Van der Wiel let alone Bale ..

Then I think strongly that if this continues in late season may well bring it to 91 ..

:D

You say that as if Van Der Wiel didnt deserve a +2, he had earnt that just as much as Bale has / will earn his !

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Gareth Bale - 2010/11

You say that as if Van Der Wiel didnt deserve a +2' date=' he had earnt that just as much as Bale has / will earn his ![/quote']

I did not not say that van der Wiel has not earned a +2 indeed .. But at least in my opinion .. a +2 will also bale .. all here

Riferimento: Re: Gareth Bale - 2010/11

With our track record put money on it. I think Bale will rise to 89

Sorry an information .. I wanted to ask two things is a OT .. I wonder if players like Otamendi, Santon and Lichtsteiner that revaluation will have more less .. oh sorry it is only a question

simone

however' date=' sm are more cautios and prefer to let a players rating build up and prove he deserves it over time. with both these things in mind still i think 90 would not cover it and 91 is well deserved, if for no other reason than his complete embarrasment of maicon. however sm will probably go for the safe 90. not to worry though, i cant see his form dropping with redknapp looking after him, so 92 should follow soon. As for the even higher rating we all know he's good for - it might take a move to a bigger club (likely), or for tottenham to further surpass all expectactions (less likely) for that to happen.[/quote']

Great post, one that I agree with. Oh how he's come on from even been at Spurs for a while since his transfer from Southampton.