Chivas' Graphics

Chivas

Re: Chivasbarcelona |Graphics| Request Thread|

mate if you can do a Gervinho PIAD in Hartlepool United shirt and cut them too and if you can do the sig too will be awsome.

If you can do the sig i want to be hmm almost same like my actually sig some effects in background,Gervinho in Hartlepool shirt and if you can text: Gervinho and down Hartlepool United EC 7777.

Respuesta: Re: Chivasbarcelona |Graphics| Request Thread|

mate if you can do a Gervinho PIAD in Hartlepool United shirt and cut them too and if you can do the sig too will be awsome.

If you can do the sig i want to be hmm almost same like my actually sig some effects in background' date='Gervinho in Hartlepool shirt and if you can text: Gervinho and down Hartlepool United EC 7777.[/quote']

hows this:)

gervinhohartlepool.png

YOu've really gotten better at this. Muchas felicidades por el avance que has tenido :D

Could you make me a chicharito sig, one that looks like Gervinho's avatar that you made? I want it blue, like that one please.

Respuesta: Chivasbarcelona |Graphics| Request Thread|

Any Chance for' date=' a signature of Charlton Athletic with two or three players from BACINOVIC, MUNIAIN, or HERNÁNDEZ (Palermo) ?? And write English Championship 7777, Thanks :)[/quote']

sure no problem:D

YOu've really gotten better at this. Muchas felicidades por el avance que has tenido :D

Could you make me a chicharito sig' date=' one that looks like Gervinho's avatar that you made? I want it blue, like that one please.

AWSOME!Thanks

EDIT: And if you can to move the text a bit because it's cut the gervinho body.If you can will be the best sig >D!

like this:)

gervinhohartlepool-1.png

Respuesta: Re: Chivasbarcelona |Graphics| Request Thread|

Could you make me a chicharito sig' date=' one that looks like Gervinho's avatar that you made? I want it blue, like that one please.

Is this ok:

chicha-1.png

@shaunjuventus: yours is taking more because im working on the PIADS hope you dont mind:)

Any Chance for' date=' a signature of Charlton Athletic with two or three players from BACINOVIC, MUNIAIN, or HERNÁNDEZ (Palermo) ?? And write English Championship 7777, Thanks :)[/quote']

im not very good with 2 player signatures but here it is i hope you like it:):

charltonathletic.png

Superb' date=' awesome work my friend :D repped[/quote']

thanks glad you liked it:)