Chivas' Graphics

Chivas

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Re: Respuesta: Chivasbarcelona Graphics (Not Taking Requests ATM)

PIADS look pretty good on the whole mate! Just the neck of Wilshere on the Preston one really. The Ozil/Arsenal one is well cut out, he just looks hench, haha!

Pretty good though. It's tough to find decent images of lower clubs with their most recent shirts too!!

Some signatures I've been working on' date=' not happy with some of the PIADS :o

[img']http://i1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd481/chivasbarcelona/sevilla-2.png[/img]

pne1.png

pne.png

arsenal.png

and 2 avatars

MCaceres.pngCVela.png

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Re: Chivasbarcelona Graphics (Not Taking Requests ATM)

Chelsea.png

tigres.png

mu2-1.png

cruzeiro2.png

arse.png

RM2.png

pne3-1.gif

Wow, these are absolutely fantastic! The only improvement that I would suggest is the text on the Man United one. Other than that, top, top work mate! Keep it up :)

I don't suppose you're still taking requests are you?

If so, I'd like to make one. I'm a really big fan of all of the above, but I especially love the Arsenal and Preston ones! If I could have a similar design to one of those, then that would be brilliant. It's up to you though mate, you're best at this.

Players: Van Persie, Bale and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain in Tottenham shirts (if possible please)

Text: English Championship 7046 - Tottenham Hotspur (or EC 7046, whichever is easier)

Logo: Tottenham Hotspur (captain obvious)

Take all the time you need mate, I understand it's a very busy time of the year for students (I hope you're a student after saying that :P), apologies if you aren't haha :)

Thanks in advance!

Respuesta: Chivasbarcelona Graphics (Not Taking Requests ATM)

Fantastic work mate ! Awesome ! :D

Wow' date=' these are absolutely fantastic! The only improvement that I would suggest is the text on the Man United one. Other than that, top, top work mate! Keep it up :)

If so, I'd like to make one. I'm a really big fan of all of the above, but I especially love the Arsenal and Preston ones! If I could have a similar design to one of those, then that would be brilliant. It's up to you though mate, you're best at this.

Players: Van Persie, Bale and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain in Tottenham shirts (if possible please)

Text: English Championship 7046 - Tottenham Hotspur (or EC 7046, whichever is easier)

Take all the time you need mate, I understand it's a very busy time of the year for students (I hope you're a student after saying that :P), apologies if you aren't haha :)

Thanks in advance![/quote']

Thanks I always try to use diffrent text in signatures but I always end up using the EA font:p

I am starting to take requests again just haven't been able to change the title

is it possible for you to change my current sig ' date=' i signed Benzema with Suarez and wondered if you could use your expertise to change it for me. if its too much dont worry about it[/quote']

I'll try and see what i can do:)

Wow' date=' these are absolutely fantastic! The only improvement that I would suggest is the text on the Man United one. Other than that, top, top work mate! Keep it up :)

Thanks in advance![/quote']

Here it is, if you would like anything changed be sure to tell me:)

th.gif

Riferimento: Re: Chivasbarcelona Graphics (Not Taking Requests ATM)

Here it is' date=' if you would like anything changed be sure to tell me:)

[img']http://i1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd481/chivasbarcelona/th.gif[/img]

This signature is awesome. Can you make a signature like this for me?

Team: Sao Paulo

Name of the league: Italian World League

Player: Lucas Moura, Ronaldinho, Dedè

Let me know, thanks :)

Not really expecting to get one done with the demand you've deservedly got, your signatures are top draw. But I fancy a new one.

Similar to the Tottenham one;

Gold Championship 153

Valencia

With Falcao, Balotelli and Alba on the front, thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Can i get signature like..

Rooney,kagawa and de gea on home,away and gk jersies with man u. logo.. on one side and other side man. city‘s aguro,silva and hart on their home,away,gk jersies....and “manchester“ written in between them like barrier..add background of their grounds if possible

Respuesta: Chivasbarcelona Graphics (Not Taking Requests ATM)

I would like a signature with:

Borussia Dortmund logo

Write: "Tour Mundial 2012"

In the signature Mesut Özil, Mats Hummels, Miroslav Klose (All of them with Dortmund's kit)

The germany flag in degradé or something like that.

Please

Riferimento: Re: Chivasbarcelona Graphics (Not Taking Requests ATM)

th.gif

Chelsea.png

mu2-1.png

arse.png

These signatures are beautiful,you can make a signature for me between these?:D

But,I prefer one such as Arsenal or Manchester United(or Tottenham),but with Di Maria, Welbeck and one of Kagawa and L.Suarez(or Reus) in Ajax shirts,please?

And with the text: World Championship 255 - Ajax

Thank you very much..!!

• 2 weeks later...

This signature is awesome. Can you make a signature like this for me?

Team: Sao Paulo

Name of the league: Italian World League

Player: Lucas Moura' date=' Ronaldinho, Dedè

Let me know, thanks :)[/quote']

saopaulos.gif

Not really expecting to get one done with the demand you've deservedly got' date=' your signatures are top draw. But I fancy a new one.

Similar to the Tottenham one;

Gold Championship 153

Valencia

With Falcao, Balotelli and Alba on the front, thanks.[/quote']

vlci-1.gif

Respuesta: Re: Chivasbarcelona Graphics (Not Taking Requests ATM)

Thanks so much man it's quality' date=' but how do I put it as my signature. At the minute when I save it to my comp and upload it, the animation isn't working. :([/quote']

Instead of uploading it just put the link and add [/img] around it

http://i1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd481/chivasbarcelona/vlci-1.gif