Reporting a user

benmatthews

my real madrid side recently bought lahm for 15 mill from an unmanaged bayern munich side. the chap who has liverpool in my set up sent me a private message today saying it was fixed and that he was going to report me and i would losae my clubs. This deal was totally above board and fair so will i lose my clubs? please help cos im worried ill losr my account :(

Re: Reporting a user

my real madrid side recently bought lahm for 15 mill from an unmanaged bayern munich side. the chap who has liverpool in my set up sent me a private message today saying it was fixed and that he was going to report me and i would losae my clubs. This deal was totally above board and fair so will i lose my clubs? please help cos im worried ill losr my account :(

One word for it - NONSENCE!!! No you will not lose your clubs mate so don't worry about that, the guy is trying to make you scared obviously because he probably wanted to buy Lahm before you did! There is nothing wrong with that deal mate, as long as it's in the World Championships or a setup that hasn't got a ban on buying from unmanaged clubs! If it you are in a setup that has a ban on buying from unmanaged clubs then you may lose your team in a result of disobeying rules, but you will not lose all of your teams mate, the guy who has pm'd you s having you on! Don't believe that for a second ok :D You will keep your teams so don;t worry about it ;):)

ditto what the other guys have said, you're totally safe mate. This guy is obviously bitter that he didn't spot the fact bayern were unmanaged. I'm just gutted that such an idiot is in charge of liverpool! Anyway you should be very pleased that you got such a great deal for lahm :)

Yes my friend your totally safe ! he is just a sour bitter idot :P:) ' date=' i say you PM him back saying lahm is playing very well and has fitted into your team perfectly ! :D btw your very lucky no one snapped up that bayern and canceled the deal lol ![/quote']

i followed ure advice mate and sent him a, shall we say, humourous message. needless to say i havent had a reply yet.... :)

i followed ure advice mate and sent him a' date=' shall we say, humourous message. needless to say i havent had a reply yet.... :)[/quote']

lol i hope it wasnt abusive :P then you really coud loose your clubs ;) , lol, i have no idea what gave him the impression you ws cheating, i mean when you are suspiscous of someone cheating you check the names of both managers, clearly something he didnt do :confused::D

lol i hope it wasnt abusive :P then you really coud loose your clubs ;) ' date=' lol, i have no idea what gave him the impression you ws cheating, i mean when you are suspiscous of someone cheating you check the names of both managers, clearly something he didnt do :confused::D[/quote']

Maybe right after the Lahm deal went thru, someone took control of Bayern, which resulted in the liverpool manager thinking that 2 managers had cheated?

with an unmanaged side, guess u can get Lahm for around $17mill, but a human manager will never sell him for that amount..

might have been an understanding