!!!THE MONEYMAKERS THREAD!!!(Rating Predictions)

We all like to have the biggest risers in advance when the ratings come round...

250px-Bundesliga-Logo-2010.png

Christopher AVEVOR 18YRS 75->78

Penial MLAPA 19 YRS 77->82

Heung-Min SON 18YRS 75-78

Oliver BAUMANN 20 YRS 75-.80

Thomas KESSLER 24YRS 78->82

Sven ULREICH 22 YRS 82->85

Patrick HERRMANN 19 YRS 77-82

Miro VARVODIC 21 YRS 78->82

Stephan SALGER 20 YRS 77->80

Taner YALCIN 20 YRS 78->82

Mario GOTZE 18 YRS 75->82

130px-Logo_de_la_Ligue_1_2008_svg.png

Benjamin STANBOULI 20YRS 75->78

Kevin THEOPHILE-CATHERINE 21 YRS 75->83

Tongo Hamed DOUMBIA 21 YRS 75-77

Jordan AYEW 19 YRS 75->78

Henri SAIVET 20 YRS 75->77

Alexandre LACAZETTE 19 YRS 75->78

Thimothee KOLODZIEJCZAK 19 YRS 75-78

Josuha GUILAVOGUI 20 YRS 75->77

Francis COQUELIN 19 YRS 73->80

Lynel KITAMBALA 22 YRS 77->83

Adrian GUNINO 21YRS 78->82

Matthieu DREYER 21 YRS 78->82

Nampalys MENDY 18 YRS 75->81

Frederic BULOT 20 YRS 75->77

Gael GERMANY 27 YRS 77-80

125px-LegaSerieAlogo.jpg

Frederik SORENSEN 18YRS 75->77

Phillipe COUTINHO 18YRS 78->84

Joel OBI 19YRS 75->77

Ezequiel MUNOZ 20 YRS 82->85

Armin BACINOVIC 21YRS 81->85

Josip ILICIC 22YRS 79->85

Mehdi BENATIA 23 YRS 82->85

Stefano FERRARIO 25YRS 80->83

Perparim HETEMAJ 23YRS 80->83

200px-Liga_BBVA.png

Mateo MUSACCHIO 20 YRS 85->87

Victor RUIZ 21 YRS 84->86

Vazquez ALVARO 19 YRS 75-78

Manuel MOLINA 19 YRS 75->77

David DE GEA 20 YRS 87->89

Javi MARQUEZ 24 YRS 83->86

Javi LOPEZ 24 YRS 80->83

Jon AURTENETXE 18 YRS 75->83

Mikel SAN JOSE 21 YRS 86->88

David ZURUTUZA 24 YRS 82->85

Alberto DE LA BELLA 24 YRS 82->85

Garcia KEVIN 21 YRS 77->82

Michael PEREIRA 22 YRS 77->82

Femenia KEKO 19 YRS 80->83

Muniz MANU 24 YRS 78->82

Ruben PEREZ 21 YRS 77->84

Lopez JUANMI 17 YRS 75->81

Kevin LACRUZ 18 YRS 75->78

Will be doing other leagues soon, my first thread on ratings, so i have been conservative, if anyone would like to point out anything, please do.

Bold=Big risers

Underlined=Talents

Re: !!!THE MONEYMAKERS THREAD!!!(Rating Predictions)

Dortmund have had a fantastic start to the season, Gotze hasn't started everygame, but he has played his part. Goals and assists, great performances.

I'm so glad I have gotze, hummels and kagawa. I hope Gotze is given more than 82. Not like he would even get in my team but Dortmund are flying as a team.

Also the fact that Gotze's just been called up to the latest German national squad. Fair enough' date=' it's only a friendly but he's still had to earn it.[/quote']

Really? **** - I was looking forward to seeing him play for the U21's against England tomorrow.

Still, good for the player though and therefore hopefully my team, long term.

Gotze = Albrighton.
it should be 82 really he's started half and scored 2' date=' its not like albrighton who will go up 9 because he has started virtually all games and assisted tonnes of goals[/quote']
If anything Gotze should get more of a rise. Dortmund top of the league. Hes also playing better from what i've seen

I am a Villa fan, and a Dortmund supporter (There's a difference) Albrighton has been playing better than Gotze, mainly because Gotze has been showing his inexperience a lot more than Albrighton has. In the future though, watching both, I would say Gotze will be the better player. You also have to take into account that Albrighton is 2 1/2 half years older than gotze so he is that bit more mature anyway.

I think you've been too cautious with Joel Obi. Using Rene Krhin as an example, he went up from 75 to 80 with just 65 minutes of game time for Inter last season. Obi has 189 minutes currently and has started their last 2 league matches. I think he could possibly rise to 82, depending on his game time between now and the review, but I should think at least 80, based on Krhin from last season.

Most of the ratings look pretty accurate though, nice thread. :)

I think you've been too cautious with Joel Obi. Using Rene Krhin as an example' date=' he went up from 75 to 80 with just 65 minutes of game time for Inter last season. Obi has 185 minutes currently and has started their last 2 league matches. I think he could possibly rise to 82, depending on his game time between now and the review, but I should think at least 80, based on Krhin from last season.

Most of the ratings look pretty accurate though, nice thread. :)[/quote']

Krhin played for Inter, his current team are near the bottom.

Krhin played for Inter' date=' his current team are near the bottom.[/quote']

Yes, but when Krhin was at Inter last season, he rose to 80 with less playing time than Joel Obi has with Inter this season. That's why Obi should rise to no lower than 80. SM can't possiby rise him less than that, based on that fact alone.

Yes' date=' but when Krhin was at Inter last season, he rose to 80 with less playing time than Joel Obi has with Inter this season. That's why Obi should rise to no lower than 80. SM can't possiby rise him less than that, based on that fact alone.[/quote']

They can, its down to the fact there being very cautious with rising younger players too quickly. Joel Obi will get 77/78 if he doesn't play anymore minutes upto the ratings. If he gets another few hundred then i'd expect 80

They can' date=' its down to the fact there being very cautious with rising younger players too quickly. Joel Obi will get 77/78 if he doesn't play anymore minutes upto the ratings. If he gets another few hundred then i'd expect 80[/quote']

You make a fair point, however I still can't see past anything less than an 80. He's started twice and appeared in the last 5 games for one of the biggest teams in the world. I guess time will tell what happens.