Sign in to follow this  
Jack-THFC

FC Barcelona Sign Ibrahim Afellay

Re: FC Barcelona Sign Ibrahim Afellay

Ignorance is not knowing that Barcelona were moaning and complaining when Arsenal bought him? So your comments about Barcelona being happy at the price is totally wrong. Arsenal play the youth system like they did with players such as Anelka from PSG. I am not a fan of Barcelona (and would be happy to see Real win the league) I just dont like clubs taking youngsters others have developed before they get a chance at their respective clubs.

Barca are totally in their rights to offer whatever they want as are Arsenal to refuse till they get an offer they want.

Yeah the difference is buddy that Barcelona's players actions were disgusting. If the club wants to offer 30m for him then that's fine. Rejected and come back with something bigger, but the players kept on going and going. I actually think they thought we would give in and they ended up with egg on their face.

Respuesta: FC Barcelona Sign Ibrahim Afellay

afellay style is good for premierleague. for grow-up must go to midclass club like everton,astonvilla,bolton,westham,fullham; for championsleague clubs like chelsea,barca,manutd, top clubs right now from bundesligue and french ligue-1.

Re: FC Barcelona Sign Ibrahim Afellay

Ignorance is not knowing that Barcelona were moaning and complaining when Arsenal bought him? So your comments about Barcelona being happy at the price is totally wrong. Arsenal play the youth system like they did with players such as Anelka from PSG. I am not a fan of Barcelona (and would be happy to see Real win the league) I just dont like clubs taking youngsters others have developed before they get a chance at their respective clubs.

Barca are totally in their rights to offer whatever they want as are Arsenal to refuse till they get an offer they want.

Wrong.

I won't get into why you are wrong because there is too much detail. But Barcelona were definately NOT moaning and complaining when Fabregas was sold. Just a tiny grumble if anything.

And how can you be sure Fabregas would have made it as a World Class footballer if he had not moved to Arsenal? You can't so therefore your whole point is irrelevent.

Fabregas made the right choice. Arsenal made the right choice. Barcelona did not. It is as simple as that.

Exactly the same way Barca bought Messi but just with different backround circumstances.

Double standards?