Official FC Barcelona Thread

Chivas

Respuesta: Re: Official Barcelona FC Thread

I wonder to myself: Can we stop this Barca? How?

Only in the league - 21 games = 67 goals' date=' which gives an average of more than three goals per game!!

:eek:[/quote']

:pI know and about half of those goals have been made by Messi and villa

I hope pep gives Afellay more game time as i was hoping to see him and pedro play together

Respuesta: Official Barcelona FC Thread

Almeria 0-3 Barcelona

With goals from Adriano,Alcantara and Afellay, Barcelona beat Almeria 3-0.With this Barcelona advances to the final with a global of 8-0 and advances to their 35th final in la Copa Del Rey.Barcelona will play the final angainst Madrid.In this game,if i am not wrong, Afellay and Adriano made their first goal for Bacelona since their arrival.

\

Re: Official Barcelona FC Thread

Barcelona 3-0 Atletico

With three goals from Messi Barca managed to beat atletico.Barca are curently 1st in La Liga with 58 points 7 points ahead from Real Madrid who are 2nd place.Messi has 24 goals so far and is curently the top goalscorer just waiting what ronaldo willl do in his game.With this Win Barcelona broke the record of most consecutive wins in La Liga

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Re: Official Barcelona FC Thread

Well, as I expected, Barcelona cleaned up their act and did a very nice job. Good football, tireless effort from both sides, and a fairly clean game - just what football should be.

As long as Barcelona stick to what they do best - playing good football - I won't have anything against them. However, the moment they go back to their idiotic performances, I will call them out on their behavior and hope everyone else does as well.

I think it's important that the fans do not let Barcelona be judged on a separate scale simply because they play good football (we play the best football so just deal with our playacting) but rather stand up and demand that they don't waste such talent with disgraceful behavior.

It worked this time - we were served with a great game of football. If our whining is the price to pay for the difference between Barca-Madrid game and Barca-ManU game, then that's what we'll do.

Respuesta: Re: Official Barcelona FC Thread

Its to store in their trophy cabinet. Apparently they had bough the goals the last time they were in wembley' date=' something along them lines.[/quote']

The goal stolen in Wembley was given back in the Camp Nou against Inter last year when Yaya Toure gave the winning goal to Barza and was wrongly whistled.

Funny how Mourinho keep saying BS about Barza winning "this way" when he won with Inter against Barza thanks to bad referee calls, such a hypocrite. The guy needs to know that he is good but there is another coach better than him, simple as that.

• 4 weeks later...