Gold Championship 145 Discussion Thread.

Re: Gold Championship 145 Discussion Thread.

Inter Milan Transfer Update:

Unavailable: Davide Santon, Phillipe Coutinho, Wesley Sneijder, Julio Cesar

Available (Cash): Marco Materazzi, Nelson Rivas, David Suazo

Available (Part Exchange ONLY): Cristian Chivu, Walter Samuel, Gouran Pandev

Will listen to offers for other players in the squad. However for top players it will need to be beneficial to me. Willing to use players in 2 for 1 deals also.

Guest MR. HAMMER

67_front_small.png260_1260453683.jpg5_front_small.png

mark_hughes2_203_203x152.jpg

HUGHES TO TAKE OVER RUBIN!

Today Russian football has been graced with the over taking of Rubin by manager Mark Hughes the Legend in the making as some would say has said he will be with this side for a very long time to come the manager in looking to make a big impact and bring in some big names to the side and has already said he has 5 big aims and has already come to a 2-1 deal in the fave of Rubin witch will help depth and rating wise he has also said a lot will change here but he will become the best manager this side has seen in a long time this will be his best side yet.

18515_1282117490.jpg

THE 24 YEAR OLD IS LEAVING TO MILAN IN 2-1 SWAP

TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR NEWS

0,,10265~9064441,00.jpg

Gerard Houllier speaks at his first press conference as the new Spurs boss

Early Tuesday morning Gerard Houllier was appointed as the new manager of Tottenham due to the shock departure of Harry Redknapp. Houllier has already got to grips with the players and decided who will be starting for the club tthis season, and of players who have to find a new club. When asked what were Houlliers ambitions with the club he replied:

This club has had a great season last year, reaching the Champions League, and I intend for this to happen every season of which I am here and I intend of making Tottenham the team other clubs hate to play.

We have agreed to sign Luis Suarez off of Ajax for a big price but both Pavlyuahenko and Kranjcar were not featured in my plans for this club, and Suarez is one of the best strikers out there, and in years to come I believe he could be a legend at this club.

Gerard is far from finished on the transfer front though, as we have just received breaking news that Chelsea wing back Bosingwa will be joining Tottenham in a straight player swap for Corluka. A deal that will surely add that extra flair to Spurs.

William Gallas, Robbie Keane, Aaron Lennon and Jamie O'hara have all been declared as excess players at Spurs and will be finding new clubs in the coming days.

article-0-07712C11000005DC-50_306x423.jpg

Suarez ready to make a huge impact at Spurs.

Bordeaux have agreed some deals as well, some I rather like.

Selling Alou Diarra for Mounir El Hamdoui and Siem De Jong, a much needed Striker and I'll find another CM to replace Diarra. But a Striker was my main priority.

Markel Susaeta is joining in a straight swap for Yoann Gouffran.

Also I am swaping Wendel for Antonio Cassano, I am over the moon with that! :D

More too come from us as I intend on making a really steady side.

Guest MR. HAMMER

Blackburn-v-Portsmouth-Jamie-O-Hara-celeb_2381836.jpg

JAMIE HEADING TO RUSSIAN FOOTBALL!

The news has just came out over Sky Sports News that Tottenham Hotspurs Center Midfielder Jamie O'Hara is on his way to Rubin for a medical,

Manager Hughes has said the 24 year old is on his way in for around a fee of£5,700,000 the boss of Rubin has said he will be playing 1st team football over here and will be aiming to push for a world cup place in England this season,

The player has said he is sad to leave Spurs but it is for the better of his football career and hopes that his spell here will go well for the season ahead.

Inter transfer News

Went for Aguero : Manager over rating him.

Went for Neymar: Manager posts newspaper, yet clearly doenst wanna sell him. This is shown by him now making him unavailable. Same old same old with a manager at Santos. He wont b there for long i dnt think.

Im willing to do some deals so get in touch if wanna sort something out,

Guest MR. HAMMER

Inter transfer News

Went for Aguero : Manager over rating him.

Went for Neymar: Manager posts newspaper' date=' yet clearly doenst wanna sell him. This is shown by him now making him unavailable. Same old same old with a manager at Santos. He wont b there for long i dnt think.

Im willing to do some deals so get in touch if wanna sort something out,[/quote']

I no what you mean on the 2nd one offerd two 89s for him and he strate away turned it down.

I have some more players for pe.

Guest MR. HAMMER

capt4e30b2ae81634cec9886400a46d222f.jpg

ONYEWU MAKING BIG CHOSE TO MOVE TO RUSSIA!

One of USA'S best Defenders Oguchi Onyewu has made the chose to leave Italy side AC Milan to join Russian side Rubin the 28 year old has fallen out of faver to the side he is with and has taken the chance to move out of his side to join new Rubin manager Mark Hughes the player has said he hopes to make a impact in Russia and hopes he can keep his place in the US team even with him playing in a much lower league then the one he is in now.

Oguchi-Onyewu.jpg

THE STAR WANTS HIS SPOT STILL FOR USA!

It is also none that 33 year old Right Back Gianluca Zambrotta is on his way to Russia the Legund many have said the Defender (92) will become a over payed player like Henry and Beckham in USA and the player has hit out saying this move comes at the right time for him to prove he still has the game in him to be a top Defender if not one of the best RB in the world.

gianluca_zambrotta_press_italian_national_team.jpg

ZAMBROTTA TO BECOME A STAR IN RUSSIA!

ROMA UPDATE!

3 Deals Already Completed

Manager Michael Bowes has been quick to change the look of Roma by bringing in some new faces. With the setup only open a couple of days the manager has done the following deals:

- Daniele De Rossi = Darren Fletcher + Antonio Valencia & £10M

- Mirko Vucinic = Dimitar Berbatov

- Takashi Usami = £803K

Thomas Kaminski is set to join for £2.3M paid way over the other offer but plan to sell my other keepers so hell be a nice back-up, and is a nailed on riser

Feyenoord sign Vladskiez Draskovic

VladimirPetrovic.jpg

The 21 year old has a chronic ageing disease.

Feyenoord have signed cheeky 21 year old manager Vladskiez on a 5 year contract. The youngster was put in front of the De Kuip with massive crowds expecting happy words to come out of the managers mouth to express hes feelings on being the new manager. "My managerial skills are professional" said Vladskiez :P.

Feyenoord signed Petrovic (21, 86)

Feyenoord don't know who to sign.

Regards Feyenoord.

Guest MR. HAMMER

2365_1270021654.jpg8990_1212996351.jpg1128_1275143216.jpg

1940_1209755861.jpg

RUBIN BRING IN 4 TOP NAMES:

The Russian league is starting to look very good for the season ahead one side that has been taking the fight to the league is Rubin that have now signed 9 players and the manager has said this is not the end of the deals this is what he had to say so far:

We here at Rubin are looking to take the step towords becoming league champions we have a lot to do to get there but have been taking the fight to the league with some top names now at the side I can only see good things coming from this season yes we have lost out stars but have signed so real nice players that is taking this league by storm as we aim for another signing in the next 12-24H.

Club America have signed 5 players so far, with a bid accepted on one player.

We have signed Konko, Pezzoni, Clara, San Jose and Dreyer so far, with Cabaye joining soon as well. As I am swapping Esqueda as part of the deal, it means I am short on the wings:o So if anyone is willing to sell me a 89+ winger please PM me:)

In other news, Club America start off the season in style by winning 5-1 tonight against Tigres:D