Gold Championship 145 Discussion Thread.

Guest MR. HAMMER

Re: Gold Championship 145 Discussion Thread.

Started the season well with a 3-1 win over Lokomotiv Moskva 3 new players all got the goals

R.SANTA CRUZ

J.O'HARA

F.PINTO

Happy the way my team looks be ready for my report on my own thread.

Middlesbrough start off with a huge 6-0 victory agianst Millwall , new signings Scott Parker and Ait-fana both got on the score sheet with Parker getting a hat-rick and the French man got one goal to boot.

Greco has just completed his move to the borough from Roma for £3million , preety cheap with the fact he should get a rise :D

Barcelona.

Poor start to the season 0-0 away to Sporting....

Worse is the fact that Masch picked up a bad injury and is sidelined for 5 weeks' date=' meaning we need more depth more than ever!

Xavi, Puyol and others are available for good offers.

Note. I will not panic-buy!![/quote']

I'm at Inter. Anyone take you fancy?

Note: I'm not into pnic buying either ;)

I offered Cambiasso for Schweinsteiger, and this is the response I got.

Bayern München have made a counter offer to Internazionale to exchange Samuel ETO'O and Goran PANDEV for Bastian SCHWEINSTEIGER

The guys rep is 191 as well, how he has played the game so long and expect deals like that to be accepted I will never know.

I'm still very new at GC's but I would have jumped at that deal.

Will schweini rise this time? no

Will Cambi drop? no..

Ninis available for some higher rated older player to anyone who wants a young talent!

I rate Schweinsteiger highly. Not highly enough to let Eto'o an Pandev go though:rolleyes:

Guest MR. HAMMER

Since moving to Russia to take up 4th best side from the start Rubin I have signed:

BORDON

CANNAVARO

SANTA CRUZ

BALMONT

DUDA

PINTO

ZAKI

CRUZ

O'HARA

FALCH: Who should get a nice rise to 80-83

Now got HOSNY, CASTRO, MATER all 88s for CMV happy with the deals I have done so far.

NOBOA 25-89 could be heading to Tottenham or Manchester City both managers seem keen on signing him his Bye out corce is set by me at 22.5M if anyone wants him.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...

Olympiacos Appoints ShaneMcG

GC145

210px-Olympiakos4.svg.png

New Olympiacos Manager Mr Shane McGrory has spoken to the press today for the first time since taking control of the club.

-

Taking to the press for the first time Mr McG said "I look forward to a long and successful era. Im in Greece for the first time. The current state of the club is not in the best shape, but I am confident we can build a competitive Side. I am looking forward to leading them back to the top table of Europe. My targets include taking the reds to a domestic treble within 3 years and making a mark in Europe."

-

th?id=HN.607999882787685749&pid=15.1&P=0

McG has moved quickly to add Enner Valencia to the squad after his brilliant world cup exploits. After the first few weeks together, the manager is happy with the current energy, feel and look of the squad. He thinks they are a very exciting talented young squad. With the help of the board he hopes to add some more true world class pedigree in the coming months ahead to complement the current state of the squad.

-

ShaneMcG promises the fans a great attacking line up with silky football from the new reds under his guidance. He asks the fans to be patient as he moulds his team together in the coming months.

-

He welcomes ALL PMs regarding squad, many players for exchange just make a BID or PM to discuss....

th?id=HN.608001343077026070&pid=15.1&P=0