SM Twitter page (info regarding rating schedules)

Only today I discovered that SM have a twitter page, which actually has some useful info regarding the ratings schedule.

The link is: http://twitter.com/soccermanager

For example 11 hours ago they made this post:

"Once we finish reviewing Superleoague Greece we will move on to the Portuguese Primeira Liga."

And that has not yet come up in the Player Database Changes section of the game. This could mean that their twitter page will become the first place any rating changes are announced under their new 'hidden' schedule.

Along with official confirmation, there are also some interesting hints that the page offers

e.g 2 days ago

16 November

"@JohnPaulTaylor we'll all find out when the Primeira Liga is reviewed in the coming weeks."

Meaning that in future, as soon as we see this kind of post we know that the review is very close (Given that the site confirmed it as next in line 2 days later)

I also saw

"@navaraboi we will try and review the following before Christmas: Premier League, La Liga, Ligue 1, Bundesliga, Serie A & the Primeira Liga" Friday, 12 November 2010 2:44:37 AM

And given that the Portuguese league just got confirmed as next in line, guess which leagues have to follow...

I've made this thread for people to post any future useful pieces of info that SM announce on twitter in regards to leagues being reviewed

Re: SM Twitter page (info regarding rating schedules)

Only today I discovered that SM have a twitter page' date=' which actually has some useful info regarding the ratings schedule.

The link is: [url']http://twitter.com/soccermanager[/url]

For example 11 hours ago they made this post:

"Once we finish reviewing Superleoague Greece we will move on to the Portuguese Primeira Liga."

And that has not yet come up in the Player Database Changes section of the game. This could mean that their twitter page will become the first place any rating changes are announced under their new 'hidden' schedule.

Along with official confirmation, there are also some interesting hints that the page offers

e.g 2 days ago

16 November

"@JohnPaulTaylor we'll all find out when the Primeira Liga is reviewed in the coming weeks."

Meaning that in future, as soon as we see this kind of post we know that the review is very close (Given that the site confirmed it as next in line 2 days later)

I've made this thread for people to post any future useful pieces of info that SM announce on twitter in regards to leagues being reviewed

u are spoiling this! SM might stop twitting about rating changes

u are spoiling this! SM might stop twitting about rating changes

Why would they? If they didn't want people to know they wouldn't put it on Twitter :D It's just a marketing ploy so people follow their Twitter page in hope of getting in on the latest risers first. As it is, the information is conveyed to the forum within hours so you don't need to get Twitter :P

Only today I discovered that SM have a twitter page' date=' which actually has some useful info regarding the ratings schedule.

The link is: [url']http://twitter.com/soccermanager[/url]

Excellent find and thanks for sharing! I found this tweet particularly interesting:

We will try and review the following before Christmas: Premier League, La Liga, Ligue 1, Bundesliga, Serie A & the Primeira Liga

12:15 PM Nov 12th via web

:)

Another interesting bit of info:

@SoccerManager I'd established that... just wondering if Ligue 1 specifically is next in line? as in what order should we expect...?

@TripodRadio that is a closely guarded secret. Joking aside it'll prob relate 2 when their seasons started & how many games they've played.

So from that I speculate that it would be in this order

1. Bundesliga (14 games)

2. Ligue 1 (14 games)

3. EPL (14 games)

4. Serie A (13 games)

5. La Liga (12 games)

True?

Any rating changes to the player's of Benfica, FC Porto or Sporting CP will appear on the site tomorrow - next up Ligue 1.

From this info I'm pretty sure the order will be

1. Ligue 1

2. Bundesliga

3. EPL

4. Serie A

5. La Liga

Based on all the info so far