Quitters Hall - Do you want these managers in your set up?

Sgt Fury

Re: Quitters Hall - Do you want these managers in your set up?

i always luk 2 far in 2 stuff me..

think the worst etc and all that..

i think theres dummy accounts on customs me personally.. by way teams r run etc etc.. certain steps done etc.. i reckon sum of the lunatic forum folk are others in alias personally..

impression i get anyway..

p.s balotelli quit on me.. rossoldiniho quit on me and so did bowes :) ..

posts like this however nasty r great and very helpful for others..

racky is right ,so we all are quitters,what here u dont understand rossoldinho,u arent quitter:confused: u just look like one:confused:

Not when I paid money on the set up. In fact with Wasteland I paid twice' date=' once to find out the teams balances and once to replace a couple of teams and make it more even. [b']Go experiment elsewhere.[/b]

It's not too much to ask to see out a season. As Dave mentioned, a PM would have avoided Roso's problem. Having said that he quit my set up but kept Hartlepool in another so my sympathy level is low anyway.

Finally, everyone who has ever joined one of my set ups is told about the no mid season quitting rule before I accept them. And ALL 3 of my set ups are set up around the forum.

In another setup that someone has paid for? You can't pass judgement on something until you've tried it for yourself. I agree with you on the PM, and can understand where you're coming from with the Hartlepool issue, but obviously he didn't enjoy the setup format, abd would much rather put more of his time into a team he enjoyed. Put it this way, would you rather someone who didn't care for the team stayed a season, not buying or selling and not setting tactics, or leave part-way through a season to let someone else in who will really enjoy it?

I can see we're always going to be on opposite sides of the fence, so I'll leave you to it. I still stand by my reasoning of why a situation like this with Ros and cris-bal was always going to arise with the titling and persona's of people on the forum, but I understand what you say and you are not wrong.

Not when I paid money on the set up. In fact with Wasteland I paid twice' date=' once to find out the teams balances and once to replace a couple of teams and make it more even. Go experiment elsewhere.

It's not too much to ask to see out a season. As Dave mentioned, a PM would have avoided Roso's problem. Having said that he quit my set up but kept Hartlepool in another so my sympathy level is low anyway.

Finally, everyone who has ever joined one of my set ups is told about the no mid season quitting rule before I accept them. And ALL 3 of my set ups are set up around the forum.[/quote']

i kept one team as that is my favourite set up and most active and most friendly and i am proud of the squad i have built up there...

racky is right ' date='so we all are quitters,what here u dont understand rossoldinho,u arent quitter:confused: u just look like one:confused:[/quote']

it depends what you think a "quitter" is some people like you and racky say a quitter is someone who has quit a team but i think a quitter is someone who repeatadly quits teams so understanding differs

Maybe a change of name for the thread would suffice' date=' to make it seem less of a personal swipe at people. Come to think of it, I do want people like Lee Bradbury, Dazinho, BowesFC, Rossoldinho in my setups. What I dont do is say I don't want manager A, manager B in my setup, because that person will then go above and beyond to get back at the owner, making that custom setup, made from cold hard cash, seem like a waste of money. As I said before, Sean's Tribute to the Fallen is different, as he's not having a dig at them for leaving, and he puts a lot of time into making them.[/quote']

I'm not changing the title of anything mate.

The title does not say "DO NOT HIRE THESE MANAGERS" it simply asks a question. Also, I do not snipe at evey manager in Quitters Hall. There are several remarks in there about managers I respect, Lee Bradbury being one of them.

Look, you are entitled to your opionion and I take no offense to the debate.

All I'm asking is for people to give some respect to someone forking out a buck to create a competitive, entertaining gameworld.

Give me the courtesy of seeing out a season before leaving or read what is required before joining and you never have to worry about this thread.

Quit and expect to see your name in lights here.

Quit and expect to see your name in lights here.

You tell 'em Fury. The rules are there for all to see BEFORE they signed up' date=' in fact we often waste weeks debating those rules. If you're asked to stay for a whole season, say you will, and then don't, well, you're a quitter...

Or putting it another way,

right im not a quitter i have quit due to personal reasons...

You're not a quitter even if you quit, err, right? :confused:

Everyone quits for some reason! :rolleyes:

a funny thread...

though i don't remember being in any of the setups by this gentleman. Though, i do remember when a was new to SM i was a bit enthralled by the game and wanted a manage different kinds of teams in EC,WC, european setups.

when custom setups were introduced it created a whole new experience and i wanted to have an experience of many different ideas.

during my this endeavor i got hold of many teams and quited many in the middle of the season. But as my interest is mellowed down now i have a couple of teams with me. many of the new guys might be still in the phase where they want to experience everything on the site and forum so i don't blame them.

You tell 'em Fury. The rules are there for all to see BEFORE they signed up' date=' in fact we often waste weeks debating those rules. If you're asked to quit for a season, say you will, and then don't, well, you're a quitter...

Or putting it another way,

You're not a quitter even if you quit, err, right? :confused:

Everyone quits for some reason! :rolleyes:[/quote']

He said he interpreted the phrase 'quitter' as a serial quitter, not as someone who quits a team never to return. It's open to interpretation.

I'm gonna leave it there for tonight as I'm struggling to string together legible sentences.

i kept one team as that is my favourite set up and most active and most friendly and i am proud of the squad i have built up there...

it depends what you think a "quitter" is some people like you and racky say a quitter is someone who has quit a team but i think a quitter is someone who repeatadly quits teams so understanding differs

bowes quit b4 playing a game in my gameworld.. now he came in and had a scout then realised the gameworld wouldnt be for him.. the bit i accepted was he didnt make a signing or mess with any aspect of the side etc etc.. he was in realised he wouldnt work in the world and ask for out.. i was happy as i understood and he hadnt ruined anything.. it was left sound for the next man in..

the way balotelli quit my set up in all honesty was very legitimate..

he had an issue as appose to an option i myself hate wen ive created customs.. he explaind that in the forum gameworld and also 2 myself.. like i said the actual reasoning he didnt like i 2 dont and totally understood where he was comeing from..

wel executed quit.. 110%.. i was more than happy with his decision in going.. could understand..

if people quit they quit mate it just means i have to ask another buddy or pester some regular as i want people playing against human presence rather than the computer if possible.. ill gladly do it 2 try keep set up 2 maximum for all others invoved..

i like reasoning just so i can understand why basically.. incase its anything i can try work round with the planned quitter in question.. ur self u had personal issues which to me is cool mate i didnt want to ask as it could be anything and to be perfectly honest it isnt my business but 2 say u have personal issues and then not move from arguing on posts like this for the las 2 days makes me wonder.. but again its not my position 2 push asking and to b honest if its made up 2 get out of a few set ups then playin on a personal position hopefully karma will go on 2 nip u in the knackers..

i had leddy say he needed to drop teams as hed broke his wrist for me 2 then see him pick up loads more the next few days and then want in on my next customs i purposely let him in 2 burn his bridges sharpish as i got a good idea wot he was about.. infact id go as far as 2 say is that guy actually 4 real??? :P .. possible alias?.. i thought he was respected and on it with this game at first.. hes either a bogey man set up 2 cause u 2 panic :P .. or i just assumend wrong with him and he isnt the senior i thought he was..

all learning curves though..

to me a quick lads im out reh reh.. could be any reason is sound.. ill then work out as to wether you benefitted me last time if i ever try anything gameworld wise again and will then decided as to your role in there if you are to want in..

theres loads of reason i understand why people quit.. ive quit worlds myself plenty.. ive had good reasons and honestly some bad reasons.. bad reasons being customs feeling like standard worlds.. no forums posts etc etc.. not the best reasons for leaving but bits and pieces i like about customs..

supose id just like to know incase its owt im doing wrong as the gameworld owner and help me 2 improve set up in question or further set ups of mine.. surely thats understandable???..

bowes quit b4 playing a game in my gameworld.. now he came in and had a scout then realised the gameworld wouldnt be for him.. the bit i accepted was he didnt make a signing or mess with any aspect of the side etc etc.. he was in realised he wouldnt work in the world and ask for out.. i was happy as i understood and he hadnt ruined anything.. it was left sound for the next man in..

the way balotelli quit my set up in all honesty was very legitimate..

he had an issue as appose to an option i myself hate wen ive created customs.. he explaind that in the forum gameworld and also 2 myself.. like i said the actual reasoning he didnt like i 2 dont and totally understood where he was comeing from..

wel executed quit.. 110%.. i was more than happy with his decision in going.. could understand..

if people quit they quit mate it just means i have to ask another buddy or pester some regular as i want people playing against human presence rather than the computer if possible.. ill gladly do it 2 try keep set up 2 maximum for all others invoved..

i like reasoning just so i can understand why basically.. incase its anything i can try work round with the planned quitter in question.. ur self u had personal issues which to me is cool mate i didnt want to ask as it could be anything and to be perfectly honest it isnt my business but 2 say u have personal issues and then not move from arguing on posts like this for the las 2 days makes me wonder.. but again its not my position 2 push asking and to b honest if its made up 2 get out of a few set ups then playin on a personal position hopefully karma will go on 2 nip u in the knackers..

i had leddy say he needed to drop teams as hed broke his wrist for me 2 then see him pick up loads more the next few days and then want in on my next customs i purposely let him in 2 burn his bridges sharpish as i got a good idea wot he was about.. infact id go as far as 2 say is that guy actually 4 real??? :P .. possible alias?.. i thought he was respected and on it with this game at first.. hes either a bogey man set up 2 cause u 2 panic :P .. or i just assumend wrong with him and he isnt the senior i thought he was..

all learning curves though..

to me a quick lads im out reh reh.. could be any reason is sound.. ill then work out as to wether you benefitted me last time if i ever try anything gameworld wise again and will then decided as to your role in there if you are to want in..

theres loads of reason i understand why people quit.. ive quit worlds myself plenty.. ive had good reasons and honestly some bad reasons.. bad reasons being customs feeling like standard worlds.. no forums posts etc etc.. not the best reasons for leaving but bits and pieces i like about customs..

supose id just like to know incase its owt im doing wrong as the gameworld owner and help me 2 improve set up in question or further set ups of mine.. surely thats understandable???..

yep its understandable and i like people like you who just say "yeah they have quit lets move on" but it annoys me when even if theres a valid reason people cant accept it a la...this thread

Just this morining this happened :rolleyes: guy actually makes me laugh!

right then, fist of all sorry for being inactive over the last few days this is due to personal reasons and for these same reasons i am going to quit all my teams apart from my hartlepool in EC-AD

i would like to thank you all for having me in your GW and wish you and the GW all the best

hopefully one day i will re-join most of them

i also wish good luck to whoever takes over from me, i would like to think i have built some strong teams for people

sorry again ,so much about rosoldinho,i liked more CSKA then Tottenham what s yours problem

repeatadly do u see this word rosoldinho dont bs

u tell me' date='cause i am lawyer and practice debates,and wanna win debates with arguments and facts,i was right u re quitter and thats it[/quote']

And ive already proved you are so sit down!

and racky proved that u re quitter

I quit without making a transfer' date=' without anyone even playing a single game into the setup.. i had one of the strongest teams in the division before i even started if i remember rightly[/center']