Cavani or Llorente

Guest Raines

Cavani or Llorente  

1. 1.

• Cavani
    • Llorente

Re: Cavani or Llorente

Both have basically the same stats, 8 goals in 11 apps for both players, both are International players for their respective countries Spain and Uruguay. I would lean towards Llorente because he plays in a bigger league, and for a bigger National team, he has scored 3 goals in 92 minutes of Euro '12 qualifying matches. He is also being linked with big teams like Real Madrid

Llorente is 95% certain to go to Real Madrid. Mourinho has said he wants to sign him, and Florentino Perez has said ok. He has a 36 million euros release fee, and Real Madrid are also the most likely to pay that.

He is also a better alround player in my opinion, although Cavani is decent as well. Out of the 2 I would pick Llorente everyday.

Llorente is 95% certain to go to Real Madrid. Mourinho has said he wants to sign him' date=' and Florentino Perez has said ok. He has a 36 million euros release fee, and Real Madrid are also the most likely to pay that.

[/quote']

I didn't know that, interesting. I tell you what though, Mourinho may like him and even the President may like him but the Real fans won't. He is not their sort of forward player at all. If he doesn't score loads then they will boo him and even if he scores from the off they will never really love him.

**** fans anyway.

I would go for Llorente but I haven't seen Cavani play but I think Llorente will rise.

both are studs, both will rise to 91 in the next changes. really not too much difference between them except age. if i were to buy llorente i would rather him not get bought by madrid. to me that would stagnate his progress as he would be behind ronaldo, higuain and benzema. I'm not sure i see too many regular appearances for him in a madrid jersey unless they sell one of higuain or benzema because madrid is so stacked with attacking players. ronaldo plays every game and how is he going to become his first choice partner when higuain scores all the time, and benzema has just found his scoring touch again. Everyone seems to think a move to real would be a great thing for llorente, but i think it would be a poor move with their current roster. A move to liverpool, chelsea, juve, man u, atletico mad, inter would be much more promising for future rating changes.

Cavani is being courted by a ton of big clubs in europe and I think he has as much of a chance, if not more to rise to more than 91 than llorente (especially if he gets the madrid switch everyone is predicting)

Guest Villa888

Doesn't really matter. As others posted they're both getting a 91 rating. Both play for their countries and start for their teams. Other then Cavani playing for a better team and could get CL football next season if he stays at Napoli while Llorente would have to move to do that, they're both about equal.

I'm not much closer to a decision than I was before I started the thread. :P

If Llorente does move to real madrid who's to say if he'll get a starting place? I'm leaning towards Cavani at the moment.

I'm not much closer to a decision than I was before I started the thread. :P

If Llorente does move to real madrid who's to say if he'll get a starting place? I'm leaning towards Cavani at the moment.

I would go with Llorente personally although I like how Cavani is playing this season with Napoli. I doubt Napoli will keep up their good form until the end of the season so I think they are up for Europa League once again next season. Other than that, Bilbao tend to hold on to their players and Llorente has been performing well for a few seasons now unlike Cavani who only started to impress last season and even then, he failed to do much in the world cup.

I would suggest Lavezzi from Napoli, he is proving himself and has a good drive. I also think he will become a main force for Argentina if Tevez decided to quit football.