New English Championship | A New Year/Christmas Present ♥

Re: New English Championship | A New Year/Christmas Present ♥

Anyway I'm gonna try reserve a good club' date=' otherwise I can't stay Commited.

When are you planning on buying it[/quote']

Its all on the first page mate, But to be honest buddy id rather want commited people in this set-up no matter what the team B)

Its all on the first page mate' date=' But to be honest buddy id rather want commited people in this set-up no matter what the team B)[/quote']

Cheers for all the information and keeping it relatively easy to follow. If I'm around when it opens I will try my hardest to join but new years/ this week is going to be a hectic time in general.

Less than 24 hours to go now ;)

Will more than likely use my brand new fresh account, so don't be fooled by the "40" rep.

Still undecided whether to be in the prem or a lower league. If I do take a prem team, I will follow the same as I have done (also Sean and Lenny) in EC 7345 by loaning out players to lower divisions, in this case Div4 and 5.

Good luck to everyone in getting their desired teams:)

I've got a footie match tommorow and with family in the afternoon' date=' but whatever time i get back i'll have a look and see if anyone's free. Should be at least one or two, but i'll certainly look to join :)[/quote']

well its only open to reserve tomorrow. goes public, probably the 30th

what time is it being made as im out from 12? :)

It's being made between 2 - 3

to save me reading back' date=' does anybody know the number/name its going to be??

and will it be under custom or EC??[/quote']

It'll be an English Champ, and Benno will post on this thread what number it is once he has bought it