New English Championship | A New Year/Christmas Present ♥

Re: New English Championship | A New Year/Christmas Present ♥

Actually Rob' date=' we decided on this idea as Ben let us down and the fact that everyone was online ready for an English championship filled with forumers, what did you want us to do wait all day for Ben to say I'll create it tomorrow with th chance he could let us down again?

No ones fault mate we all wanted an English championship.[/quote']

Let us down? It's a virtual league on a free game, get a grip. Does it matter if it's created today or tomorrow, really? It's a single day, not as if it's an all important event that will define your existence. Robs right, Ben and Pred have both put a hell of a lot of work into this and regardless of their reasons, which could have been something as simple as getting caught up with family stuff, going over their heads is ridiculous.

Let us down? It's a virtual league on a free game' date=' get a grip. Does it matter if it's created today or tomorrow, really? It's a single day, not as if it's an all important event that will define your existence. Robs right, Ben and Pred have both put a hell of a lot of work into this and regardless of their reasons, which could have been something as simple as getting caught up with family stuff, going over their heads is ridiculous.[/quote']

Once again like I said.

PRED HAS BEEN ONLINE, AND WAS EVEN LOOKING AT THIS THREAD!

If he was so upset by this, I'm sure he would have mentioned!

Once again like I said.

PRED HAS BEEN ONLINE' date=' AND WAS EVEN LOOKING AT THIS THREAD!

If he was so upset by this, I'm sure he would have mentioned![/quote']

Or maybe he's left the forum on on his PC, on this thread. I've done that before. We don't know until he posts, he's offline now but it hasn't even been 12 hours since the EC was planned to be made and someone has already gone in over his head. IMO it was his idea for this EC and therefore he should have made it, especially now that the chances of him getting his pick of a team may be very slim, or very limited.

Or maybe he's left the forum on on his PC' date=' on this thread. I've done that before. We don't know until he posts, but it hasn't even been 12 hours since the EC was planned to be made and someone has already gone in over his head. IMO it was his idea for this EC and therefore he should have made it, especially now that the chances of him getting his pick of a team may be very slim, or very limited.[/quote']

If you are in acitve you get logged out (Well that's what mine does) And he was viewing the thread at the time of discussion about the Safir set up.

Like you said. It's a Game. Just leave it at that. Pointless moaning/argueing over a keyboard

If you are in acitve you get logged out (Well that's what mine does) And he was viewing the thread at the time of discussion about the Safir set up.

Like you said. It's a Game. Just leave it at that. Pointless moaning/argueing over a keyboard

Yeah, and he has now been logged out. I guess we won't know till later. And fair enough, both sides points have been expressed so may as well leave it at that.

Or maybe he's left the forum on on his PC' date=' on this thread. I've done that before. We don't know until he posts, he's offline now but it hasn't even been 12 hours since the EC was planned to be made and someone has already gone in over his head. IMO it was his idea for this EC and therefore he should have made it, especially now that the chances of him getting his pick of a team may be very slim, or very limited.[/quote']

I think he made at least one post between 2-3pm on this thread.

Let us down? It's a virtual league on a free game' date=' get a grip. Does it matter if it's created today or tomorrow, really[/b']? It's a single day, not as if it's an all important event that will define your existence. Robs right, Ben and Pred have both put a hell of a lot of work into this and regardless of their reasons, which could have been something as simple as getting caught up with family stuff, going over their heads is ridiculous.

Yeah let us down......

In a previous post Ben said that he'll create it between 2pm and 3pm, but he didnt so yeah he let us down as he had about 80 people intersted in this, so quite a few were here between 2pm and 3pm with nothing done or said from him.

Got nothing against him but the fact that I was here waiting gives me the right to say he let us down, yes its only a game so in that retrospect calm down.....

Ben and Predator put alot of effort into this and im not arguing that all im saying is we moved on no one had any issues with it earlier.

Jeez ere.....

My theory:

English Championships are created every 2 hours on the odd hours so I think (I could be wrong) your game world safir will create aroung 17:10' date=' I hope im wrong either way im coming off at hal past.

EDIT: I know the message to safir says every hour but from the history of WC10000, im not sure.[/quote']

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I guess there are a few ways to look at this.

IF:

1. Benn0 is late by several hours because he can't leave work, then a quick note on the forums ("Can't make it today", takes 20secs) would have been nice

2. Benn0 had an unexpected happening exactly happen at 2pm. Perhaps it would have been difficult to reach internet at 2pm. I understand then he'd have bigger things to worry about. In any case, it's now 4:40pm...

3. Benn0 forgot. -.-

To change the path on conversation' date=' who's everyone going for to reserve? If you want to reveal anyway ;)[/quote']

Heres my order:

Arsenal

Chelsea

Man City

Spurs

Liverpool

Everton

Leeds

Maybe a div 5 side

Hopefully I'll be able to get a good 1st div sign

Heres my order: