Sign in to follow this  
ᴩᴙᴇᴆᴀᴛᴏʀ

New English Championship | A New Year/Christmas Present ♥

Re: New English Championship | A New Year/Christmas Present ♥

Yeh i am very interested in this. Any idea on the date we will choose yet' date=' or even if any gameworlds are opened over the christmas period?[/quote']

Iv either doing it Late December so 28th-30th or very early january 2nd/3rd ;) I like this to be the first set-up of 2011 TBH.. But at this rate interest is so high i might just open it December

Iv either doing it Late December so 28th-30th or very early january 2nd/3rd ;) I like this to be the first set-up of 2011 TBH.. But at this rate interest is so high i might just open it December

I think its right we get the right balance of people in here aswell to keep it going' date=' mixture of expirence and new managers which would hopefully make it really competitive. Of course if theres a huge amount of intrested and we get more than 80 names then obviously we cant stop people taking clubs but just feel we need a balance to keep things ticking over nicely

:P[/center']

I think its right we get the right balance of people in here aswell to keep it going' date=' mixture of expirence and new managers which would hopefully make it really competitive. Of course if theres a huge amount of intrested and we get more than 80 names then obviously we cant stop people taking clubs but just feel we need a balance to keep things ticking over nicely
:P[/center']

Of course that balance is vital, We already have some massive forum names down on the interest list ;) Not to forget there a few new lads also wanting to join up which is great as it adds more personal value to the set-up.

The whole aim for this set-up is to follow the likes of 106,2933,5579,7046 and 7345. Me and Predator would be more then happy if this EC was mentioned along side thoes above.

Want we need to do however is actually make the set-up maintain it and just build on it. Lets keep our feet on the ground

i would be interested...

don't know what happened to another EC7345, i know i was Barnsley... one minute i was in the the setup... next i havn't a club now its full...:confused:

would lv a big club if not going for Stoke,

i would be interested...

don't know what happened to another EC7345' date=' i know i was Barnsley... one minute i was in the the setup... next i havn't a club now its full...:confused:

would lv a big club if not going for Stoke,[/quote']

Clicking quit, selecting Barnsley 7345 and entering your password might have something to do with it.

Same as you did in 2933, 10000 and 10213.

Is there any point in you joining this one?