Sign in to follow this  
ᴩᴙᴇᴆᴀᴛᴏʀ

New English Championship | A New Year/Christmas Present ♥

Re: New English Championship | A New Year/Christmas Present ♥

I'm mainly posting to suscribe. Thanks for the PM' date=' or otherwise i probably wouldn't have seen the thread. I'll be going for Divison 3 probably.[/quote']

Aidan I cant believe im going to tell you something about the forum :D

Just above the top post on this thread it says 'Thread Tools' under there you will find subscribe to thread ;)

Aidan I cant believe im going to tell you something about the forum :D

Just above the top post on this thread it says 'Thread Tools' under there you will find subscribe to thread ;)

Well i also posted to say hello, and to say which Divison i'm going for. But thanks :)

Clicking quit' date=' selecting Barnsley 7345 and entering your password might have something to do with it.

Same as you did in 2933, 10000 and 10213.

Is there any point in you joining this one?[/quote']

YES i did quit 2933.. 10000 and 10213... But didn't quit Barnsley in 7345, was in 2nd place and was enjoying it, sent SM a ticket and they couldn't explain to me why i didn't have a club in the setup...

for your info YES there is a point of joining unless 79 other managers pm me saying that they don't want me to join..

I'll join' date=' hopefully as Aston Villa. But if GC150 is made at the same time I may not join.... :)[/quote']

Well 146 ant even been made yet mate ;)

I fancy taken leeds or some team like that' date=' try a higher division for a change

:mad:so nobody take leeds or I'll find you!!! :P[/quote']

Too late

Thanks for the invite Predator.

I'll join if I can get Leeds.

I will get them.

Pah! :P Got a message on MSN and not SM. Told Ben I'm interested after he spent an entire day begging me to join. Not going to do the silly thing and state who I want though.

:P Rob Rob Rob, What can i say for me personally having you in the set-up makes it that 100% better for me. I dont know how rated you are with thoes lads on the forum but having you in a league for me caps it all off.

Begging you to join i wouldnt say that but i did just keep giving you the friendly reminders on msn ;)

Besides being in the same set-up makes MSN 1000x better.

I know the rating for England is around the corner. So my question is would you rather have me open the EC before or after the rating changes ?

E.G... Im looking at December 28th to open say if england was to be reviewed December 30th would you rather wait the 2 days to have the benefits of players having higher value ?

I know the rating for England is around the corner. So my question is would you rather have me open the EC before or after the rating changes ?

E.G... Im looking at December 28th to open say if england was to be reviewed December 30th would you rather wait the 2 days to have the benefits of players having higher value ?

I would say open it whenever tbh' date=' i think most people will know who's set to rise/drop so i dont think it would be matter either way mate

:P[/center']

I would say open it whenever tbh' date=' i think most people will know who's set to rise/drop so i dont think it would be matter either way mate
:P[/center']

Good point ;)

Id rather the 28th tbh mate.. not specific reason why, but i would :P

I think England might be reviewed before the 30th... ;)