Who to sell from my team?

Tombstone

Hey :)

Here's my squad, who do you think i should sell out of these? (basically who's going to fall)

VAN DER SAR, Edwin Gk 40 94 £6.8M -

OSPINA, David Gk 22 87 £4.3M 3 Jan

BOGDAN, Ádám Gk 23 70 £10k 17 Dec

CAPDEVILA, Joan LB 32 92 £11.9M

DE CEGLIE, Paolo LB/LM 24 88 £5.4M

BECK, Andreas RB 23 89 £10.7M 6 Dec

MILITO, Gabriel CB 30 91 £11.1M

BONERA, Daniele CB/RB 29 89 £7.0M

LEGROTTAGLIE, Nicola CB 34 89 £5.7M

FRINGS, Torsten DM/CM 33 92 £10.1M

VICTOR, João DM 22 70 £10k 30 Jan

DENISOV, Igor CM/DM 26 90 £11.7M

GIOVINCO, Sebastian AM/Wing 23 88 £7.8M

RONALDINHO, Assis Fwd/AM 30 94 £18.0M 7 Dec

FORLAN, Diego Fwd/AM 31 94 £14.8M 7 Dec

DI NATALE, Antonio Fwd 33 93 £8.7M 30 Dec

PETRIC, Mladen Fwd 29 91 £7.9M

NILMAR, Honorato Fwd/AM 26 90 £7.7M

GYAN, Asamoah CF 24 88 £4.2M

Sorry about the rubbish display method, i couldn't seem to put the actual screen in (if someone knows how to do this, please tell me :) )

Re: Who to sell from my team?

Here's my squad' date=' who do you think i should sell out of these? (basically who's going to fall)

OSPINA, David Gk 22 87 £4.3M 3 Jan

BOGDAN, Ádám Gk 23 70 £10k 17 Dec

CAPDEVILA, Joan LB 32 92 £11.9M

DE CEGLIE, Paolo LB/LM 24 88 £5.4M

BECK, Andreas RB 23 89 £10.7M 6 Dec

[b']MILITO, Gabriel CB 30 91 £11.1M[/b]BONERA, Daniele CB/RB 29 89 £7.0M

LEGROTTAGLIE, Nicola CB 34 89 £5.7MFRINGS, Torsten DM/CM 33 92 £10.1M

VICTOR, João DM 22 70 £10k 30 Jan

DENISOV, Igor CM/DM 26 90 £11.7M

GIOVINCO, Sebastian AM/Wing 23 88 £7.8M

RONALDINHO, Assis Fwd/AM 30 94 £18.0M 7 DecFORLAN, Diego Fwd/AM 31 94 £14.8M 7 Dec

DI NATALE, Antonio Fwd 33 93 £8.7M 30 Dec

PETRIC, Mladen Fwd 29 91 £7.9M

NILMAR, Honorato Fwd/AM 26 90 £7.7M

GYAN, Asamoah CF 24 88 £4.2M

Sorry about the rubbish display method, i couldn't seem to put the actual screen in (if someone knows how to do this, please tell me :) )

i'd sell the ones in bold if i were you, not too sure about the others :)

i'd sell the ones in bold if i were you' date=' not too sure about the others :)[/quote']

I've been trying to sell Legrottaglie for ages, but Bonera or Milito or another defender gets suspended or injured :/

What do you reckon Milito will fall by?

He's hardly played for Barca, but he did score in the Copa del Rey i think...

Who do you think is a good replacement for Milito (apart from Hummels and Subotic)?

Here's my squad' date=' who do you think i should sell out of these? (basically who's going to fall)

LEGROTTAGLIE, Nicola CB 34 89 £5.7M

FRINGS, Torsten DM/CM 33 92 £10.1M

[/quote']

i may have missed some, but i advise getting rid of these :)

i may have missed some' date=' but i advise getting rid of these :)[/quote']

Who should I trade Legrottaglie for?

Frings is playing well for me, he's scoring a lot lately :)

My reserve keeper is only rated 87 so I would need another one, pronto :)

What do you think I should do with Milito?

Who should I trade Legrottaglie for?

Frings is playing well for me' date=' he's scoring a lot lately :)

My reserve keeper is only rated 87 so I would need another one, pronto :)

What do you think I should do with Milito?[/quote']

ok well, which CB's can you realisticcaly get ?

give me options and ill tell you the best :)

frings fine, but again look for options and ill give the best bet. form is temporary ole age and the inevitable rating decrease is a much worse thing for your team, in terms of finances anyway

ok well' date=' which CB's can you realisticcaly get ?

give me options and ill tell you the best :)

frings fine, but again look for options and ill give the best bet. form is temporary ole age and the inevitable rating decrease is a much worse thing for your team, in terms of finances anyway[/quote']

Trying to swap Legrottaglie for Escude, I've told the 11 year old manager that he may rise but I said I wanted a short-term option :P

I've bidded for Carvalho with Milito, plus a little extra cash, I heard he may go up to 94 because he's getting game time :)

Alex?

Marchena?

Cordoba?

Ivanovic?

Squillaci?

Gamberini?

Cuellar?

Trying to swap Legrottaglie for Escude' date=' I've told the 11 year old manager that he may rise but I said I wanted a short-term option :P

don't meddle with kids, its naughty.;) anyway, i am going only on stats as i havnt seen them play at all but it seems a good deal. although escude is old and only going to drop from now, if he is the best available then you still benefit :) in cometitive setups you gotta make do i guess.

I've bidded for Carvalho with Milito, plus a little extra cash, I heard he may go up to 94 because he's getting game time :)

great, carvalho is a good player despite being old. lol i bet chelsea wish they didnt sell him now ;) but yeah good buy, carvalho is number one unless some new signings come into place !

Alex?chelsea alex ? then ermm good buy, him and terry were solid. now injuries etc but a good buy and better then escude, legrottalie and milito definately

Marchena?

Cordoba?no idea about those 2, ill go on stats and say both will stay. cordoba maybe better then escude etc as i said before for alex :)

Ivanovic?great cb or rb. of all the people here id say he is my number one choice by a long long way.

Squillaci?at arsenal i dont know if he has been good ! i watch them a lot and while he dosn't look to be a donkey himself on an individual basis as a team arsenals defence is awful. i think stay, i think him and vermaleen would start for arsenal usually..vermaleen injured means he isnt playing.

Gamberini?decent i think he will stay for a long time, qutie young so a good option :)

Cuellar?dont get this, from being number one last season definately he is now not even playing ! strange, he may stay or drop but id avoid him...dosnt look too good. weird how he went from awesome to dropped entirely though, new manager i guess !

hope this helps

hope this helps

Thanks!

So I won't bother with Cuellar, even my Derby team won't need him if he's likely to drop :)

Alex, Ivanovic, Carvalho, Gamberini, and Escude are all attainable, if the price is right :)

Carvalho bis is in, shame the Chelsea manager hasan't been online since the 20th :/

I should be able to get Escude, his club's chairman values Legrottaglie at 10M, while mine values him at about 6M :P

What do you think of Daniele Bonera?

:)

Trying to swap Legrottaglie for Escude' date=' I've told the 11 year old manager that he may rise but I said I wanted a short-term option :P

Alex?

Marchena?

Cordoba?

Ivanovic?

Squillaci?

Gamberini?

Cuellar?

Ivanovic! 91-92 next rating change, snap him up quick!

Alex?

Marchena?

Cordoba?

Ivanovic?

Squillaci?

Gamberini?

Cuellar?

I think from the above list you should surely try and get Carvalho Gamberini, and Ivanovic if you can.

Alex is out injured as far as I know but he is an ok buy.

Marchena moved from Valencia to Villareal last season, I suppose to replace Senna next season so I think he will stay at 90 for a while.

Cordoba is ending his career next season the most and Squillaci hasn't yet adapted to Arsenal's style of play so I wouldn't risk buying him.

Cuellar I am not very familiar with his form at the moment but I have him on a few clubs that I run and he seems to do just fine :P

I think from the above list you should surely try and get Carvalho Gamberini' date=' and Ivanovic[/b'] if you can.

Alex is out injured as far as I know but he is an ok buy.

Marchena moved from Valencia to Villareal last season, I suppose to replace Senna next season so I think he will stay at 90 for a while.

Cordoba is ending his career next season the most and Squillaci hasn't yet adapted to Arsenal's style of play so I wouldn't risk buying him.

Cuellar I am not very familiar with his form at the moment but I have him on a few clubs that I run and he seems to do just fine :P

Thanks, but what about Cata Diaz?

Is he worth buying?

:)

Thanks' date=' but what about Cata Diaz?

Is he worth buying?

:)[/quote']

I don't see him developing much at Getafe, although he is somewhat consistent in his displays. The one bad game I have seen for him this season was against Barca a couple weeks back and even then he wasn't terrible, he was playing against Messi :P

I would suggest Twente's Douglas but I doubt he will get a rise unless he moves to a bigger club.

I don't see him developing much at Getafe' date=' although he is somewhat consistent in his displays. The one bad game I have seen for him this season was against Barca a couple weeks back and even then he wasn't terrible, he was playing against Messi :P

I would suggest Twente's Douglas but I doubt he will get a rise unless he moves to a bigger club.[/quote']

I suppose you have to very good to even play alright against Messi, make a mistake and he'll rip you apart :)

I'll see if I get Carvalho and Escude, if not I'll get Ivanovic, and maybe Cata Diaz :)

Do you see Beck rising when the Bundesliga is reviewed? :)

I suppose you have to very good to even play alright against Messi' date=' make a mistake and he'll rip you apart :)

I'll see if I get Carvalho and Escude, if not I'll get Ivanovic, and maybe Cata Diaz :)

Do you see Beck rising when the Bundesliga is reviewed? :)[/quote']

He did one mistake which ended up in a goal :P

Sorry I am not very familiar with Bundesliga, I have my own opinions on some players but haven't seen Beck play before.:o

Thanks!

So I won't bother with Cuellar' date=' even my Derby team won't need him if he's likely to drop :)

Alex, Ivanovic, Carvalho, Gamberini, and Escude are all attainable, if the price is right :)

Carvalho bis is in, shame the Chelsea manager hasan't been online since the 20th :/

I should be able to get Escude, his club's chairman values Legrottaglie at 10M, while mine values him at about 6M :P

What do you think of Daniele Bonera?

:)[/quote']

ok get ivanovic long and short term. best buy definately your main option.

if not going to work. gamberini long term, carvalho short term.