World championship 10430 the Division 3 challenge

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: World championship 10430 the Division 3 challenge

3 Free Agents On Their Way In, Hopefully Signed In Time For Tomorrow's Friendly With Benfica.

Dida, Franco And Maresca Will Definitely Strengthen My Team. Also Waiting For A Response From Stoke For Ryan Shawcross. The Offer Should Be Accepted And My Spine Of My Team Should Be Looking Good.

ff795f18-3029-4506-a42c-3f1b3c1ba3b6.jpg

Above: Celtic Target Ryan Shawcross.

Guest Villa888

Whoever the Villa manager is. Stop wasting my time with those 2 players... You're not getting Llorente for them.

Anyways. Athletic Club start off with an undeserved loss to Ajax at home in a friendly. They had 1 shot on target to my 9 and they won 1-0. SM need to learn possession doesn't win games.

Guest Villa888

It's me and sorry just thought they weren't that bad.

They aren't but Delph's been injured for a year and Heskey's injury prone. Neither are going to rise and both even realistically have a chance of dropping. Llorent's far to valuable at the moment. Came out a bit rude, sorry about that.

Celtic Also Failed To Win Their Friendly Last Night. Benfica Were The Visitors And Won 2-1. Benfica Had The Lion's Share Of Possession And Had More Shots Than Us. We Need To Get More Shots On Target As Only 1 Out Of 10 Is Abysmal.

On The Other Hand, 2 More Signings Have Been Made. Kevin Davies From Bolton And Carlos Salcido From Fulham. Both Will Be In The Side To Face River Plate On Saturday.

They aren't but Delph's been injured for a year and Heskey's injury prone. Neither are going to rise and both even realistically have a chance of dropping. Llorent's far to valuable at the moment. Came out a bit rude' date=' sorry about that.[/quote']

its' Ok, I'm really struggling to find a strong striker however, like you say Heskey could drop and I'm looking to see if I could swap him:confused:. Llorente is class though fair play.;)

Aston Villa have had a serge of transfer activity over the last few days, completing the signings of experienced midfield duo Danny Murphy of Fulham and Scott Parker of West Ham. We have also completed the signing of very talentEd Greek midfielder Giannis Ftefatzidis from Olympiacos. And just this morning news has broke of another double signing with Villa signing Matt Jarvis from Wolves and Blackburn CB Christopher Samba. Villa are also set to complete the signing of another unnamed player within 24 hours.

These take Aston Villa's Transfer's In up to 9 with an expected 10 soon to follow.

Transfer's In:

Player From Fee

Brede Hangeland Fulham Undisclosed

Morten Gamst Pederson Blackburn Undisclosed

Gylfi Sigurdsson Hoffenheim £3.1 million

Thierry Henry New York Swap

Danny Murphy Fulham Undisclosed

Scott Parker West Ham Undisclosed

Giannis Fetfatzidis Olympiacos £3.0 million

Chris Samba Blackburn Undisclosed

Matt Jarvis Wolves Swap

Aston Villa now open the season at home against Besiktas, hese will prove to be no pust overs and should be a tight encounter.

Guest Villa888

Aston Villa have had a serge of transfer activity over the last few days' date=' completing the signings of experienced midfield duo Danny Murphy of Fulham and Scott Parker of West Ham. We have also completed the signing of very talentEd Greek midfielder Giannis Ftefatzidis from Olympiacos. And just this morning news has broke of another double signing with Villa signing Matt Jarvis from Wolves and Blackburn CB Christopher Samba. Villa are also set to complete the signing of another unnamed player within 24 hours.

These take Aston Villa's Transfer's In up to 9 with an expected 10 soon to follow.

Transfer's In:

Player From Fee

Brede Hangeland Fulham Undisclosed

Morten Gamst Pederson Blackburn Undisclosed

Gylfi Sigurdsson Hoffenheim £3.1 million

Thierry Henry New York Swap

Danny Murphy Fulham Undisclosed

Scott Parker West Ham Undisclosed

Giannis Fetfatzidis Olympiacos £3.0 million

Chris Samba Blackburn Undisclosed

Matt Jarvis Wolves Swap

Aston Villa now open the season at home against Besiktas, hese will prove to be no pust overs and should be a tight encounter.[/quote']

Personally will say I like the way you did transfers. They're realistic ones and provide good depth to the team.

Personally will say I like the way you did transfers. They're realistic ones and provide good depth to the team.

Thanks, that was my main aim when I became manager, to place some depth to my squad. I've also had a bid accepted for Blaise Matuidi of saint-etienne and signed Bojan and Santon on loan. Lets see if we can do the business on the pitch now then.:)

Guest Villa888

1-0 away loss to Spartak Moskva. Not as bad as I expected in all honesty. Finally SM gave the win to the team with more shots. Had 6% more possession but his team were the better side in terms of taking chances. Welliton, great young Brazilian with the goal.

Disappointing result with some positives, we lost 3-1 at home to Besiktas but we had a far superior shots and shots on than the away team. Another positive is the signing of young, defensive midfielder Blaise matuidi. I think i would like to organise a few friendlies to get the new players to bond and find my best starting 11.

Guest Villa888

Very lucky to scrape that win i must say. The change to an aggressive stance at the end must have worked :P

By the way, thanks for injuring my only true RB for 11 weeks. :mad:

Guest Villa888

He Is' date=' I'd Go After Him As Well, It's A Shame I Dont Have The Resources. :([/quote']

Haha... It's going to take something special to even contemplate it.

I don't get why people keep offering me goal keepers, defenders and midfielders. He's my only 90 striker... The rest are mostly 86's, you really think I'm letting him go without getting another top striker in return?

Haha... It's going to take something special to even contemplate it.

I don't get why people keep offering me goal keepers' date=' defenders and midfielders. He's my only 90 striker... The rest are mostly 86's, you really think I'm letting him go without getting another top striker in return?[/quote']

I'd give Agbonlahor and Ciaran Clark.