World championship 10430 the Division 3 challenge

Guest Villa888

Re: World championship 10430 the Division 3 challenge

I'd give Agbonlahor and Ciaran Clark.

As much as I love Clark and I like Agbonlahor, neither could make up for his loss. Decided to make him unavailable unless someone wants to pm me in game and we can negotiate it.

Lost 2-1 to Rubin at home, the assistant manager did. 10 shots on target to their 2... Gotta love it. Sucks not having Iraola because SOMEONE had to go Aggressive and injured him for 11 weeks.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Villa888

I just went hard tackling. I presumed everyone did :P

Anyways i am terribly sorry' date=' shame he was such a women tho :D[/quote']

Yeah, I expect him to play with a broken Shin Bone too. :P:rolleyes:

Sorry, just need to start my excuses when I lose tomorrow. :P

Guest Villa888

Haha well i guess he should have spent his wages on shin pads rather than women :P

To be fair my CB is out for 3 weeks aswell' date=' so your team must have chopped him down as revenge B)[/quote']

Poor man. I feel bad now. :rolleyes:

Haha well football is a merciless game :P

I doubt you will have much trouble against the unmanaged Deportivo tomorrow though so not to worry. Then again if you bring your WC 10000 early season form in then that is a different story ;)

Guest Villa888

Haha well football is a merciless game :P

I doubt you will have much trouble against the unmanaged Deportivo tomorrow though so not to worry. Then again if you bring your WC 10000 early season form in then that is a different story ;)

Haha. I know... Couldn't find 1 formation I liked, then went with my Burnley formation and I'm not near the bottom anymore. :P Though in that team too my best player only got to play 3 games before he got injured for 10 weeks. He's almost back. :D

Though I'll admit I did some poor transferring with the team.

Guest Villa888

Yes the infamous Hamsik deal. Never mind though as you seem to have learnt the error of you ways with putting Llorente unavailable. A definite +1 there i feel so a smart move.

Eh, I still back my deal with Hamsik. Probably could have gotten a bit better for him but the other offers were no better.

Haha... It's going to take something special to even contemplate it.

I don't get why people keep offering me goal keepers' date=' defenders and midfielders. He's my only 90 striker... The rest are mostly 86's, you really think I'm letting him go without getting another top striker in return?[/quote']

Aha, I'd Do The Same Pal, Disappointed Franco Got A -2. Looking Out For A Striker For Sale Now. Tamping.

Guest Villa888

Good news, won 6-0 at home to Deportivo.

Bad news, I get another injury. 10000 all over again. :rolleyes:

Llorente with the hat-trick, Martinez brace and Lopez with a goal.

Guest Villa888

Joke of a draw at home to Rennes. And again got ANOTHER injury... Martinez is out for 2 weeks. This is becoming 10000 all over again with the injuries gathered... SM hates my WC teams.

Lost The Old Firm At Home, Rather Frustrating. Etherington Scored 2 For Me Already. I Think Spenner's My Bogey Side, Lost To Him In EC6799 As Well.

Looking For A Good Centre Half Now, Haven't Had One Clean Sheet All Season. Tightening Up At The Back Is A Priority.

Happy With The Friendly Against Tomas Morgan's Aston Villa. More Of The Possession & Shots But Could Only Muster A Draw Away From Home.

I've Had A Bid Accepted For Roger Johnson. Hopefully He Can Be The One Who Can Help Tighten Up My Defence That Has Looked Shaky.

article-1220350-06D1AF1C000005DC-535_306x514.jpg

Above: Celtic Target Roger Johnson.

Guest Villa888

Assistant manager got a draw away to Shakhtar in the shield. 1 point from 2 games, not a bad start I guess for the injuries picking up by the team.

A Solid 1-0 Away To Corinthians. Clint Dempsey With A Man Of The Match Performance And The Winning Goal.

Glad I Haven't Had Any Injuries Yet! Squad Could Struggle Badly Otherwise.

Roger Johnson Started, Played Well. Loan Signing From Aston Villa German Denis Only Made The Bench, But He Will Be In My Plans For The Season.

Guest Villa888

A Solid 1-0 Away To Corinthians. Clint Dempsey With A Man Of The Match Performance And The Winning Goal.

Glad I Haven't Had Any Injuries Yet! Squad Could Struggle Badly Otherwise.

Roger Johnson Started' date=' Played Well. Loan Signing From Aston Villa German Denis Only Made The Bench, But He Will Be In My Plans For The Season.[/quote']

Lucky.. I'd kill not to have an injury, let alone to 3 of my best 4 players.

Dominated Palermo' date=' couldn't get the win. 1-1 away draw. Shocking with the injuries. Down to 7th, at home to Stuttgart next.[/quote']

Yep, you did dominate. I'm not surprised about that. My ideal tactic against you would have been 541 but since Pastore wasn't fit enough I had to use 352.