Whom to Sell?

This is the team that i had been assembling for some time now(mainly owing to the fact that no body would sell me their players),but i'm looking to trim down on my squad and dunno whom to keep and whom to sell

my starting 11 is

Hart

Johnson

Pique

T.Silva

Lahm

Alonso

Robben

Silva

Gourcuff

Aguero

Pato

subs-

Vermaelen

Busquets

Schweinsteiger

Mata

Suarez

Hazard

Bale

http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&cid=876005&clubid=4225242&sid=2300

can smone pls tell me whom to keep and whom to sell?:):D

Re: Whom to Sell?

TBH there's probably not a single player in your team that you actually need to sell, all are good players who can rise long term.

My personal opinion as to who you could afford to sell without worrying too much about their future rating is:

INSUA

JOHNSON (Given that he's in your starting XI you would need to make sure that if he leaves your club the deal is worthwhile, you need a replacement and even if you play Van Der Wiel, you'll need another RB anyway)

ASENJO

MART├ŹNEZ

Mangala

Gai Assulin (dono what happened with him, thought he was meant to be a great young Barca prospect but apparently hes got no club)

Having said that, all but Johnson could rise long term (and who knows if Liverpool somehow get back to top 4 and hes still RB maybe he could get 92), these are the players you don't really need at least for the short term, and there are plenty of better alternatives at the same price and rating.

Some may urge you to not sell these players because they have the potential to still be good in 1-3 years time, I'm just saying that there are better options.

Thanks mate...Johnson's the highest rated RB i have at the moment..besides him there's Van der weil and Rafael,then just youth prospects like Dodo and a few others..

can you please suggest sm good RB..some one young and with potential,i do have sizeabale amount of money left and plus can sacrifice a couple of players from the LB position(Lahm,Kolarov,coentrao,bale,insua,schennikov )

Thanks mate...Johnson's the highest rated RB i have at the moment..besides him there's Van der weil and Rafael' date='then just youth prospects like Dodo and a few others..

can you please suggest sm good RB..some one young and with potential,i do have sizeabale amount of money left and plus can sacrifice a couple of players from the LB position(Lahm,Kolarov,coentrao,bale,insua,schennikov )[/quote']

Corluka, Alderweireld, Naughton