87-89 GK needed

Re: 87-89 GK needed

I'm looking for a GK rated 87-89 that will reach 90 within the next few ratings changes. Hart and De Gea are unavailable. So far I've been looking at Sirigu' date=' Muslera, and Romero. What other ones are good and who should I ultimately choose?[/quote']

i would go for sirgu as he is a brillant gk and muslera is going from 87-89 so its difficult

plus there is vivano too :)

I'm looking for a GK rated 87-89 that will reach 90 within the next few ratings changes. Hart and De Gea are unavailable. So far I've been looking at Sirigu' date=' Muslera, and Romero. What other ones are good and who should I ultimately choose?[/quote']

I believe you would have to wait until Copa America is over next year if any rating changes will happen to Romero.

I would suggest Curci (Sampadoria) and McGregor (Rangers). They have impressed so far this season and there are talks that Manchester United are looking to sign McGregor next summer as Kuszczak is set to depart from Old Trafford.

Guest Villa888

There's Ospina, Ruffier, If De Sanctis keeps his form up there's a possibility even at his age to get 90, Luiz Felipe of Braga, Luis Douchez has a possibility, Landrau could by the end of the season if Lille continue on and win Ligue 1, Diego Alves if he moves and probably Muslera are your best options.