Sign in to follow this  
AVFC

Football betting!

Re: Football betting!

Skill or luck I don't know. Actually, I do... definitely 100% luck!! :P

Around 50 minutes I randomly put a bet on for the 3rd goal to be a penalty. Put a fiver on. I don't know how, but it came in and I've just won £75 :D

I've won around £400 so far this Euro's. B)

Also had £2 On Germany win the tournament with Mario Gomez being top goalscorer at 14/1' date=' surprised they took Gomez off at half time really.[/quote']

I had the exact same bet too (BetFred?), but I'm not that bothered. I would have much preferred Italy through than Germany.

Skill or luck I don't know. Actually' date=' I do... definitely 100% luck!! :P

Around 50 minutes I randomly put a bet on for the 3rd goal to be a penalty. Put a fiver on. I don't know how, but it came in and I've just won £75 :D

I've won around £400 so far this Euro's. B)[/quote']

Nice mate,just had a gut feeling about the Italians before the tourny started,apart from Spain who were pretty much favorites and the Germans they were the best of the rest in my eyes.

Put £6.50 On the final.

£3.50 - Spain 3-1 Italy, odds at 16/1, possible return of £57.50 in total.

£2.00 - Mario Balotelli score first but Spain win 2-1, 100/1.

£1.00 - Xabi Alonso to score first, 16/1, just thought I would pop a quid on it, good odds, he did score a brace before.

I had the exact same bet too (BetFred?)' date=' but I'm not that bothered. I would have much preferred Italy through than Germany.[/quote']

Mine was with WilliamHill mate.

To be honest I wanted Germany win it, especially because Italy nocked England out so wanted Germany sort them out, I still think Spain will beat them tonight though.

I got £26.00 back from a joint bet of Torres being top scorer and Spain winning (£25/1) that I did at the start of the tournament. Pretty happy with that to be honest, it's not a huge win, but it's a nice win :)

Stuck a few quid on it myself' date=' £67 profit. But since Ulster Banks been down for 2 weeks I'm gonna have to hold off withdrawing it..[/quote']

Haha, well planning on being around a bit this week so can help you reinvest it if you want :o

I've got Euro withdrawl symptoms so I'm giving the gee gees a good study each day, specially the AWs, think they're the easiest winners to pick.

I done a few quid on it but it just found nothing final furlong.

Yeah, it looked like it had it wrapped up with a furlong to go, all hands and heels and coasting, then nothing.

Anyway day off today so having a little play, just done £20 on Tazahum in the next at Sandown at 15/2.

Right, Silken Thoughts for the 1635 at Sandown, 11/2 with Sportingbet, just signed up so stuck £50 on and if I lose, I get a £50 free bet. Can't go wrong, but quite fancy this one, would have had it at 5/2 myself, think the price is huge.