Football betting!

AVFC

Re: Football betting!

Ive had a quid on four draws:

Ipswich V Blackburn (1-1)

Preston V Colchester (0-0)

Yeovil V Coventry (1-1)

Newcastle V Spurs (?)

I dont always bet on draws but thought I would stick a quid on four, managed get the first three in, hopefully the Newcastle game finishes level, will return £98.

Didn't realise we were betting against one another' date=' thought it was us v the bookies...

[/quote']

It is us V's bookies. :P - Its not exactly us against eachother.....

You pointed out it was a banker, that team lost 0-5. ;) - was just saying.

Didn't realise we were betting against one another' date=' thought it was us v the bookies...

Fair enough, I was massively wrong. Luckily didn't bet today.[/quote']

Want my paypal addy to send me some of your winnings when you win and vica versa, Sorry mate but i bet for myself and for my own interest, never understood this us v's the bookies malarky, you made a bold statement and it failed, did you expect it to go un-noticed??

Haha' date=' you forgot to quote the other one ! :P[/quote']

You prob don't even know what happened in the game. Qpr completely dominated but after conceding the second one it all fell apart.

I am extremely happy for Swansea, don't really care about loosing 100 on that match as I made over 400 this week. :D

I love the way you are happy about people's misfortunes, couldn't expect anything else from someone from stoke.

Ohh and good luck with your 1 euro bet.

You prob don't even know what happened in the game. Qpr completely dominated but after conceding the second one it all fell apart.

I am extremely happy for Swansea' date=' don't really care about loosing 100 on that match as I made over 400 this week. :D

I love the way you are happy about people's misfortunes, couldn't expect anything else from someone from stoke.

Ohh and good luck with your 1 euro bet.[/quote']

Well I didnt watch it so I dont no every detail, was watching the Stoke game. (My own team)

Lol an thanks, I dont normally bet on draws and dont fancy chucking a load of money betting on that, prefer to bet on homes an aways, dont think Id catch you putting a load of money on draws, your exactly the same.

Well I didnt watch it so I dont no every detail' date=' was watching the Stoke game. (My own team)

Lol an thanks, I dont normally bet on draws and dont fancy chucking a load of money betting on that, prefer to bet on homes an aways, dont think Id catch you putting a load of money on draws, your exactly the same.[/quote']

It doesn't matter how you bet.. It matters if you win, and how would you know how I am ? you know what, don't even bother answering .. not in the mood to argue.

Put a -1 handicap double for Swansea and Celtic at 9-1.

Nice little bet that.

Had a tenner on Swansea, Brighton and Wednesday yesterday, which gave me back £65. Doubly-sweet win as Wednesday had a last-minute winner to win my bet as well as the game. :)

Put another tenner on City, Schalke and Napoli at 12/1. Reckon one of them will slip up in truth.

Nice little bet that.

Had a tenner on Swansea' date=' Brighton and Wednesday yesterday, which gave me back £65. Doubly-sweet win as Wednesday had a last-minute winner to win my bet as well as the game. :)

Put another tenner on City, Schalke and Napoli at 12/1. Reckon one of them will slip up in truth.[/quote']

Cheers dude :)

Wednesday sorted you out ;)

12/1 is very tidy - I think all 3 should come off but Palermo-Napoli is always tough to call - I might take a cheeky punt on this :D -- repped you as I'm getting in on the action lol

What's everyone on in the Europa League tonight?

I like;

HJK Helsinki to beat Ath Bilbao at 9/2 (long shot but Bilbao are having a meltdown at the moment!)

Newcastle to beat Atromitos at 5/2 (banker' date=' surely?)[/quote']

Those Newcaslte odds are pretty decent.

Like the long shot of Helskini too!

What's everyone on in the Europa League tonight?

I like;

HJK Helsinki to beat Ath Bilbao at 9/2 (long shot but Bilbao are having a meltdown at the moment!)

Newcastle to beat Atromitos at 5/2 (banker' date=' surely?)[/quote']

Where the hell did you get these odds? 4/9 on 365... :confused: