Football betting!

AVFC

Re: Football betting!

That's unbelievable.

yea I saw that on twitter and congratulated the guy.

MY 3 BETS FOR TODAY.

betfairbets_zps34430b35.jpg

If any of you haven't signed up at Betfair there is a good offer on the go and added to that you get a chance to cash out before end of the game it shows what profit/loss you can cash out on.

ONCE TO SPEND £25 YOU GET A FREE £35

Once you have spent £25 you get a free £35 credited to your account within 24 hours, win or lose with your £25 you still get a FREE £35 credited to you account next day.

Just remember when you sign up to betfair use this promotion code when you join.

promo code :WDQ3HCQNE

yea I saw that on twitter and congratulated the guy.

MY 3 BETS FOR TODAY.

betfairbets_zps34430b35.jpg

If any of you haven't signed up at Betfair there is a good offer on the go and added to that you get a chance to cash out before end of the game it shows what profit/loss you can cash out on.

ONCE TO SPEND £25 YOU GET A FREE £35

Once you have spent £25 you get a free £35 credited to your account within 24 hours' date=' win or lose with your £25 you still get a FREE £35 credited to you account next day.

Just remember when you sign up to betfair use this promotion code when you join.

promo code :WDQ3HCQNE[/quote']

Don't suppose you'd get a cheeky bonus yourself if somebody were to use that code? ;)

Don't suppose you'd get a cheeky bonus yourself if somebody were to use that code? ;)

yes mate you get a bonus then you get a refer code yourself that you can pass on and get bonus yourself ,its a win-win bet 25 quid and get free £35 credit to bet with all good.

You can cash out on betfair a thing which is good ,Halmstad the other day scored in 85 mins or something ,I cashed out for profit and they let in an equalizer ,magic.

yes mate you get a bonus then you get a refer code yourself that you can pass on and get bonus yourself ' date='its a win-win bet 25 quid and get free £35 credit to bet with all good.

You can cash out on betfair a thing which is good ,Halmstad the other day scored in 85 mins or something ,I cashed out for profit and they let in an equalizer ,magic.[/quote']

Yeh, I bet with Betfair as well mate. Cashing out is useful if you bet on the score, like I had West Brom to beat QPR 2-1 last weekend and decided to cash out after 60 minutes with the score being just that. Of course, game finished 3-2.

Betfair tonight offering 1.8 for any unquoted HT score in the England game, and they only quote up to 2-0. Think I'm gonna get on that.

• 3 weeks later...

Just slowly getting into all this betting thing for real

:P

Got an account at WilliamHill ...

Only done minor bets so far, but made a total profit of £34.58 yesterday ... not too bad considering I did not bet on too many games ...

Bet £2.78 on Valenciennes winning one half against Lille, that bet paid out and I made a total profit of £8.62

Not too hefty sums ... but I'm still rather pleased with making a profit first day there hha :P

Got bets on Tottenham and Everton wins today ... hoping to cash in nice on them both !

What money did you have on that for such a good return on a Real clean sheet dude? (If you don't mind me asking)

I've put £147 that I've won from United Chelsea game on Napoli's win and the RM's clean sheet to return £398.36

The odds were 1/4 for Napoli's win and a massive 11/10 for the clean sheet :)

I've put £147 that I've won from United Chelsea game on Napoli's win and the RM's clean sheet to return £398.36

The odds were 1/4 for Napoli's win and a massive 11/10 for the clean sheet :)

That is epic, take my hat off friend. And I was just happy being £80 up for the day!

11/10 is crazy odds.

Nice to see everyone is winning. I'm disgusted at the moment. All of my bets lately lost because of one match. Here's two examples from yesterday..

Bayern Munich @ 2/7

Real Madrid @ 1/3

Atletico Madrid @ 2/7

Goal (both teams to score)Chelsea v United @ 8/15

Tottenham @ 19/20

Newcastle @ 1/1

6 Folds, 1 bet * €10.00

Inter Milan @ 11/10

Napoli @ 2/5

Juventus @ 4/5

Bayern Munich @ 2/7

Real Madrid @ 1/3