Football betting!

AVFC

Re: Football betting!

Had a decent day myself and tipping on the blog single@ 2.1 ' date='dbl @ 4.4 and treble @ 2.5 all won ,6/7 on a Euro Acca let down by Barca which as a Celtic fan couldn't be more happier about,+18.5 points for the day.

Not a fan of the Europa League tomorrow though.[/quote']

Have you got some details about your blog mate,would like to have a look:)

Saw that earlier' date=' unbelievable. You don't want to know the things I'd do for £190k.[/quote']

Lol, you and me both buddy!

Close to a big win tonight, just two goals away:

Untitled.png

Had £1 on that would have won over£2k. If only I had swapped the outcomes of the two games I lost on...

Did something a bit different on my goals galore coupon this week. I've gone for both lines A and B instead of just doing line A.

£7.00 stake, split over five sections, returns £8,382, but I don't expect to get anything like that back :)

I'll be happy enough if just one section comes off.

Section 1 - £2 returns £600

Section 2 - £2 returns £200

Section 3 - £1 returns £50

Section 4 - £1 returns £25

Section 5 - £1 returns £7500 :P

Fallowed your bets yesterday. Almost a perfect day :(

yes that 3/4 on the 4-fold was a killer ,still posted profit for the day but should have been better.

Today has started quite well , Ullsan won on the first single @ 1.85 ,Inverness let in a 90th minute equalizer to kill the 2.74 for the second single,Waiting on Wallsall for the 5.46 BTTS treble (hope they score),Udc are 3-0 up for the 2.50 single.Bread and butter treble looking quite good and Berbatov anytime scorer won at 3.80.

Should be a definite day of profit but how much will be determined if Walsall score and and how the other selections get on.

Posted a small 3.5 points profit with 3 of the 4 singles winning and Berbatov any-time scorer but disappointed with Walsall not getting a goal for the BTTS trebl ' date='Motherwell for drawing at Dundee & Inverness letting in that 90th min equalizer.

Anybody on the Man United game tonight ?[/quote']

Awesome blog dude, finding it very interesting.

William Hill have RVP to score anytime at 8/11 which is very tempting to load £25 on.

Tipped up a 5-fold for teh late evening games ,first 4 have won and waiting on Juventus to land a 6.1 five-fold.

IN-PLAY Aston Villa - Manchester United mAN uNITED @ 1.62 WON

Goias - Barueri Goias win @ 1.26 WON

America RN - Criciuma over 2.5 goals @1.57 WON

Cercle Brugge - Gent Gent DC(wIn or draw) @ 1.40 WON

Pescara - Juventus Juventus @ 1.36

1 POINTAcca @ 6.1

http://smhtips.wordpress.com/2012/11/10/late-evening-bet-includes-an-in-play/

I have over 1000+ followers on twitter and a good few of them are on it.Hope the good run continues.