Football betting!

AVFC

Re: Football betting!

Indeed. Was strange as I was cheering on Spartak and calling Commons all the names under the sun when he went down for the 80+ minute penalty :o

Those were my 1st bets won since the Villa/United game last month.

Haha nice.

Great wins to be fair mate, like I said that treble was a great shout - decent odds too.

Can't think of a bet for tomorrow :(

Haha nice.

Great wins to be fair mate' date=' like I said that treble was a great shout - decent odds too.

Can't think of a bet for tomorrow :([/quote']

Vitesse 4/6 on Betfair not the best odds but there away and have won 7 out of 7 away games and there playing a side venlo with a poor home record! Could sweeten any bet!

Obvious club bias but we're a big price tomorrow.

Won 4 in a row and we've won more away than Everton have won at home.

Vitesse 4/6 on Betfair not the best odds but there away and have won 7 out of 7 away games and there playing a side venlo with a poor home record! Could sweeten any bet!

Spurs / Vitesse double?

Spurs / Vitesse / West Ham treble?

Juve are 7/10 on WH seems tidy.

Hmm. Ben Arfa is back' date=' Coloccini starts, Ba and Cisse both starting. I quite fancy Newcastle I must say. What do you lads think ?[/quote']Said this the other day, stand by it at the minute.
Newcastle haven't won many games following a Europa League game but on Monday they travel to Fulham who haven't won in 7 league games

Fulham 19/20 - Draw 5/2 - Newcastle 3/1

3/1 might tempt me for £20.

Hmm. Ben Arfa is back' date=' Coloccini starts, Ba and Cisse both starting. I quite fancy Newcastle I must say. What do you lads think ?[/quote']

11/4 on Bills with those players starting was teasing me, £12.50 has gone on for the Newcastle win.

Might look at a scorer bet too... Any tips?