Football betting!

AVFC

Re: Football betting!

Steve025...

So thats for the prem, champ, league 1 and league 2...

Not bad bets mate..

I think its goin be united or chelsea for the prem...

Notts Forest could have a good go at the championship, think southampton will go high.

preston at 6/1 for win league one, thats brillant odds...

port fail.. ahh, im a stoke fan, but i have seriously been thinkin of them winning league 2 now adams is back,

if preston are 6/1, I might stick £5 on them, How much did you stake for each bet?

Any Suggestions on the Fallowing ?

Argentina v Bolivia

Colombia v Costa Rica

Brazil v Venezuela

Paraguay v Ecuador ( Not so sure about this one , i might drop it )

Uruguay v Peru

Chile v Mexico ( Once again , not quite sure on this one )

I'm betting for the one's underlined to win .. any opinions on which should I drop or keep would be much appreciated ..

Any Suggestions on the Fallowing ?

Argentina v Bolivia

Colombia v Costa Rica

Brazil v Venezuela

Paraguay v Ecuador ( Not so sure about this one ' date=' i might drop it )

[u']Uruguay[/u] v Peru

Chile v Mexico ( Once again , not quite sure on this one )

I'm betting for the one's underlined to win .. any opinions on which should I drop or keep would be much appreciated ..

Definitely drop the Chile Mexico.. If anything it should be the other way round?

Man United - To WIN the prem - 15/8

Southampton - To Gain promotion - 5/1

Preston - To WIN league 1 - 13/2

Swindon - To WIN league 2 - 9/1

That's on paddypower.com , a £10 acumulator returns £12937.50 ... hmmm :D long shot but it's only a tenner ... now to tempt my dad into doing it for me :)

also fancy Orient to gain promotion at 10/1 and Leicster at 6s to win the championship out right , oh and quite like Wolves to finish bottom at 9s :P

Definitely drop the Chile Mexico.. If anything it should be the other way round?

Yeah ' date=' I was going to drop them , What about Paraguay V Ecuador ?? :D

That's on paddypower.com , a £10 acumulator returns £12937.50 ... hmmm long shot but it's only a tenner ... now to tempt my dad into doing it for me

also fancy Orient to gain promotion at 10/1 and Leicster at 6s to win the championship out right , oh and quite like Wolves to finish bottom at 9s :P

I think it's Southampton's promotion that makes that return so big :) , Sounds nice tho , I'd go for a £2 bet on that :D:D

That's on paddypower.com ' date=' a £10 acumulator returns £12937.50 ... hmmm :D long shot but it's only a tenner ... now to tempt my dad into doing it for me :)

also fancy Orient to gain promotion at 10/1 and Leicster at 6s to win the championship out right , oh and quite like Wolves to finish bottom at 9s :P[/quote']

I fancy Orient to win the league at 20/1 with William Hill. Only joking :D

The promotion one is worth a shot mind ;)

@Mario Foc, I'm not sure on those dodgy teams mate, best you leave them out :D

Not really, when Mexico are sending an under-23 squad, and eight of that squad have been kicked out due to a prostitution scandal - including Jonathan Dos Santos. I'd very much fancy Chile over this ram-shackled, dis-orderly bunch.

Not really' date=' when Mexico are sending an under-23 squad, and eight of that squad have been kicked out due to a prostitution scandal - including Jonathan Dos Santos. I'd very much fancy Chile over this ram-shackled, dis-orderly bunch.[/quote']

:eek: was not aware of this sorry!

I think it's Southampton's promotion that makes that return so big :) ' date=' Sounds nice tho , I'd go for a £2 bet on that :D:D[/quote']
I fancy Orient to win the league at 20/1 with William Hill. Only joking :D

The promotion one is worth a shot mind ;)

Orient have a great chance of promotion in my opinion , their a good little side under slade a manager i know well from his time at Brighton and after all you have tiny tiny cox on the wing ;) you can't fail

Haha it's a nice bet if you change it to all wins - Man United , Leicster , Preston , Swindon - at £10 returns 15k ...

although making it more realistic would be United win , Promo - Leicster , Preston , Swindon - at £10 returns £800 :)

Not really' date=' when Mexico are sending an under-23 squad, and eight of that squad have been kicked out due to a prostitution scandal - including Jonathan Dos Santos. I'd very much fancy Chile over this ram-shackled, dis-orderly bunch.[/quote']

Yeah , Plus Chile are 4th Seeded to win the Cup while Mexico are 7th or 8th ( Not quite sure ) ..

Orient have a great chance of promotion in my opinion ' date=' their a good little side under slade a manager i know well from his time at Brighton and after all you have tiny tiny cox on the wing ;) you can't fail

Haha it's a nice bet if you change it to all wins - Man United , Leicster , Preston , Swindon - at £10 returns 15k ...

although making it more realistic would be United win , Promo - Leicster , Preston , Swindon - at £10 returns £800 :)[/quote']

Can't beat mine, although it would be a miracle if all happened

United - Premiership Title 15/8

Nott's Forest - Promotion 4/1

Orient - Promotion 10/1

Southend - Promotion 20/1

Total stake: 10.00

Potential returns: 33206.25 :eek::D

As everyone else is putting theirs up, I put this on about 2 weeks ago....

1. Champions League Winner 11/12 Barcelona @ 2/1

2. Npower League 2 Winner 11/12 Crawley @ 4/1

3. Npower League 1 Winner 11/12 Huddersfield @ 6/1

4. Npower Championship Winner 11/12 West Ham @ 7/1

5. Barclays Premier League Winner 11/12 Man Utd @ 7/4

Put £5 on it, worth over £11,000 if I remember correctly.

Can't beat mine' date=' although it would be a miracle if all happened

United - Premiership Title 15/8

Nott's Forest - Promotion 4/1

Orient - Promotion 10/1

Southend - Promotion 20/1

Total stake: 10.00

Potential returns: 33206.25 :eek::D[/quote']

You have a chance, But theres always going to be one that goes wrong isnt there :rolleyes:

As everyone else is putting theirs up' date=' I put this on about 2 weeks ago....

1. Champions League Winner 11/12 Barcelona @ 2/1

2. Npower League 2 Winner 11/12 Crawley @ 4/1

3. Npower League 1 Winner 11/12 Huddersfield @ 6/1

4. Npower Championship Winner 11/12 West Ham @ 7/1

5. Barclays Premier League Winner 11/12 Man Utd @ 7/4

Put £5 on it, worth over £11,000 if I remember correctly.[/quote']

Funnily enough, I was just looking to see what I would do, and it's very similar to what you've put down. A bit surprised to see Crawley down as favourites for League Two though, I (hypothetically) went for Shrewsbury at 12/1. I agree with your choices of Huddersfield and West Ham, although I'd be tempted to pluck for Chelsea this year for the Premiership title. Like you, I can't see past Barcelona for another UCL crown.

Those five would come in at a hefty 4129/1....screw it, £5 on for £20,000+ profit! :D

Funnily enough' date=' I was just looking to see what I would do, and it's very similar to what you've put down. A bit surprised to see Crawley down as favourites for League Two though, I (hypothetically) went for Shrewsbury at 12/1. I agree with your choices of Huddersfield and West Ham, although I'd be tempted to pluck for Chelsea this year for the Premiership title. Like you, I can't see past Barcelona for another UCL crown.

Those five would come in at a hefty 4129/1....screw it, £5 on for £20,000+ profit! :D[/quote']

The Premier League and League 2 were the toughest to pick for me, really fancy West Ham under Allardyce and Huddersfield are a good side too, only just missed out last season. I went for Crawley because they're quite rich compared to the rest, so I'm hoping they spend a bit. United just edged Chelsea for me.

Not holding out much hope of it winning though, at the start of last season I had Chelsea (2nd), Reading (5th), Bournemouth (6th) & Gillingham (8th).

Not holding out much hope of it winning though' date=' at the start of last season I had Chelsea (2nd), Reading (5th), Bournemouth (6th) & Gillingham (8th).[/quote']

Oh, me neither. But the thought of me actually be correct and missing out on over £20k just does not bear thinking about!!

Is Crawley a risk Worth taken to promote?

I don't really fancy them , yeah they have the money to pretty much buy the league but i feel Swindon under Di Canio have a great chance , i don't really follow League 2 so apart from them two sides i can't tell you who else is worth a punt. Crawley's style has always annoyed me ... seems a bit of a bully to win style which i don't really like.

Haha' date=' I think Newcastle will struggle stay in the Premiership this season, Being serious aswell, No Carroll or Nolan... I bet with William Hill so later today I will try find out what the odds are for them get relegated :P[/quote']

Newcastle will do well , made some really nice transfers , hope they get rid of Barton (scum)