Football betting!

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Football betting! People should cash in on the free bets. Free £10 bet for registering with Skybet and a free £5 bet for registering with totesport.

Re: Football betting! Cheers Roma lads.

Re: Football betting! A heads up to anyone who doesn't have a Betfred account, they are doing a Free £10 bet [no deposit] Free £10 bet at Betfred & Free £50 match bet

Re: Football betting!

Mate of mine just won £2k off a £1 9-fold following Leeds' late winner. He's no longer my mate.

Haha, you just need that bit of luck at times (I sound like my dad :o). Bristol City and Brentford let me down today, albeit for a lot less than £2k (as posted below - plus Celtic will probably go on to win their game).

I'm going to the Stevenage game tonight but I'd avoid backing them.

Nowhere near the same team which got so far in FA Cup.

Be tempted to back Ipswich who will bring a strong team at 11/10.

How wrong could i have been Stevenage turned up and wanted it more then Ipswich last night :o

Not used to seeing wins at the lamex.

Had Brighton let me down for £35 quid the other night on a 5 fold is this how my bettings going to be all season :o

Taken that Betfred free £10 bet will shove it on something evens that i fancy in order to have £10 credit then just going to use it to bet on evens and below odds matches over the next few weeks and see how high i can get it (doubt i'll get very far!

I had a very good weekend. Had a £10 loss in the afternoon kick off's, let down by Hamburg having an absolute nightmare. Then had £40 on Monchengladbach and United which returned £158.40. That £40 bet got me a free bet at the same amount, put that on Tottenham, Monaco, Chelsea and Dortmund today which returned £107.58. Then had my above tip with £158.40 on it! Had £60 on Tottenham at 4/5 also but that was on my PP account.

null_zps3cdd306a.png?t=1376857756

I appreciate it's late (kicks off in 6 minutes) but our u21's will absolutely destroy City.

Snap it up.

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/non-league/reserves/tottenham-u21-v-man-city-u21/winner?selectionname=man-city-u21-4-2

Tottenham Hotspur ‏@SpursOfficial 46m

U21 team: Archer; Alex McQueen, Kevin Stewart, Ball, Fryers; Falque, Sandro, Carroll, Townsend; Bentelab; Kane. #THFC

Tottenham Hotspur ‏@SpursOfficial 16m

Spurs U21s play Man City at noon. Here's City's team: Gunn, Drury, Leigh, Denayer, Bossearts, Evans, Bytygi, Hutton, Hiwula, Lopes, Ntcham

I appreciate it's late (kicks off in 6 minutes) but our u21's will absolutely destroy City.

Snap it up.

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/non-league/reserves/tottenham-u21-v-man-city-u21/winner?selectionname=man-city-u21-4-2

Tottenham Hotspur ‏@SpursOfficial 46m

U21 team: Archer; Alex McQueen' date=' Kevin Stewart, Ball, Fryers; Falque, Sandro, Carroll, Townsend; Bentelab; Kane. #THFC

Tottenham Hotspur ‏@SpursOfficial 16m

Spurs U21s play Man City at noon. Here's City's team: Gunn, Drury, Leigh, Denayer, Bossearts, Evans, Bytygi, Hutton, Hiwula, Lopes, Ntcham[/quote']

Decent start!

Tottenham Hotspur ‏@SpursOfficial 5m

Great start for the Under-21 lads. 1-0 (3 mins) - @tom_carroll92 on target with a strike from just outside the penalty area #THFC

Tottenham Hotspur ‏@SpursOfficial 2m

GOAL! @tom_carroll92 threaded pass through to @hkane28 who made no mistake 1 on 1. Took a knock on scoring, ok to carry on. 2-0, 35mins #THFC

Tottenham Hotspur ‏@SpursOfficial 8m

Goal back for City. We lost possession centrally, Lopes burst through and finished well from the edge of the box. 2-1, 44m.

Tottenham Hotspur ‏@SpursOfficial 35s

GOAL! @tom_carroll92 switched play to @andros_townsend , he hit the byline and crossed for Falque to convert. 3-1, 52 mins. #THFC

Tottenham Hotspur ‏@SpursOfficial 25s

GOAL! Another exquisite pass from @tom_carroll92 released @hkane28 , great first touch and clinical finish. 4-1, 55mins.

Tottenham Hotspur ‏@SpursOfficial 21s

GOAL! Hat-trick for @hkane28 - superb crossfield pass from @sandroraniere to @andros_townsend , low cross rifled into roof of net. 5-1, 64m

Decent start!

Tottenham Hotspur ‏@SpursOfficial 5m

Great start for the Under-21 lads. 1-0 (3 mins) - @tom_carroll92 on target with a strike from just outside the penalty area #THFC

Tottenham Hotspur ‏@SpursOfficial 2m

GOAL! @tom_carroll92 threaded pass through to @hkane28 who made no mistake 1 on 1. Took a knock on scoring' date=' ok to carry on. 2-0, 35mins #THFC

Tottenham Hotspur ‏@SpursOfficial 8m

Goal back for City. We lost possession centrally, Lopes burst through and finished well from the edge of the box. 2-1, 44m.

Tottenham Hotspur ‏@SpursOfficial 35s

GOAL! @tom_carroll92 switched play to @andros_townsend , he hit the byline and crossed for Falque to convert. 3-1, 52 mins. #THFC

Tottenham Hotspur ‏@SpursOfficial 25s

GOAL! Another exquisite pass from @tom_carroll92 released @hkane28 , great first touch and clinical finish. 4-1, 55mins.[/quote']

You're U21's really are very good.