Football betting!

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Football betting! People should cash in on the free bets. Free £10 bet for registering with Skybet and a free £5 bet for registering with totesport.

Re: Football betting! Cheers Roma lads.

Re: Football betting! A heads up to anyone who doesn't have a Betfred account, they are doing a Free £10 bet [no deposit] Free £10 bet at Betfred & Free £50 match bet

Re: Football betting!

My bet of the day is going to be Steaua Bucharest at 15/8. Evens for draw no bet is maybe worth a bigger investment.

Either way I like both!

Very unlucky. A lot more chances. They let me down as well. Luckily I had them down to qualify in another bet. Waiting to see what Zenit do tomorrow.

ht9s77.jpg

Tiny stake but I hate you Steaua.

Unlucky mate. Really unlucky, poor goal conceded at the end.

Well I'm going to get risky tonight with bets. I managed to build from £20 a couple months back to now £125 in my balance and I'm going to risk it all in search of glory!

Zenit St Petersburg

AC Milan

Newcastle

Nottingham Forest

Watford

God help me :D

So far so good. One down, four to go. I'd be looking at just over £1100 back.

COME ON!!!!!!!

I expect them to tear Karagandy apart tonight. They'll win by 3-4.

I hope I'm wrong though. :P

I think Celtic will be fortunate to win by more than two goals tonight. I would go for a 2-0 win and for them to win in extra time. They aren't very good but neither are Celtic!

EDIT : I won't be so crazy if I am right though :D

I expect them to tear Karagandy apart tonight. They'll win by 3-4.

My thoughts exactly, I did them in one acca -2 and in another -3, its on £5 accas mind .

Landed the Twitter early treble two unders and an over , one of the over 2.5's landed in 9 minutes now that is a feat. £20 on at 3.52 so £50 quid profit , with 2 x £5 accas in play, worst case scenario +£40 for the day , adds on to the £19 on Chelsea draw the other day , its been a good 3 days.