Football betting!

AVFC

Re: Football betting!

These my 2x £5 accas one at 18.11 and one @ 10.07

VARBERGS game o2.5 @ 1.5 WON' date='Celtic -3 @ 5.25,Dundee United @ 1.5 & Barcelona game over 2.5 @ 1.533

1 pts treble @ 18.11 BV

ACCA 1 : D.United @ 1.50,Watford @ 1.65,Stoke @ 1.55 & Celtic -2 @ 2.625

1pts treble @ 10.07 BV[/quote']

Landed the 10.77 line plenty of happy followers on twitter been a great week ,the 3.53 treble for earlier was great for a £20 bet , with £50 profit and the £20 on the Chelse/man U draw.

I also won a couple of personals so my PS4 kitty is nearly there.

Swansea at 5/4 is HUGE imo! Can see them winning by a couple of goals so I'm going to snap this up!

Michu or Bony to score and Swansea to win is 16/5 - depending on if they play this is pretty massive too.

The 0-0 at Malmo puts me off that one. I know they are capable of scoring a few over there but just wondering if they will put much effort in with a 5-1 lead!

GOOD LUCK GUYS :)

match: Nordsjaelland - Elfsborg

tip: 1

odd: 2.2

match: Saint Etienne vs Esbjerg

tip: St Etienne to win -1.5 Asian HAndicap

odd: 1.83

safe: 99.5% ! - VIP !

match: Thun - Partizan

tip: under 2.5

odd: 1.8

match: SVelez-Belgrano

odd: 1.85

match: Slask Wroclaw (Pol) - Sevilla (Esp)

tip: 2/2

odd: 2.7

GOOD LUCK GUYS :)

match: Nordsjaelland - Elfsborg

odd: 2.2

match: Saint Etienne vs Esbjerg

tip: St Etienne to win -1.5 Asian HAndicap

odd: 1.83

safe: 99.5% ! - VIP !

match: Thun - Partizan

tip: under 2.5

odd: 1.8

match: SVelez-Belgrano

odd: 1.85

match: Slask Wroclaw (Pol) - Sevilla (Esp)

tip: 2/2

odd: 2.7

Bobby I cant PM or VM you - what is going on with you in European 5000, join, quit, join, quit...

After the catastrophe that was Millwall midweek I have composed myself and have the following today :

Southampton

Huddersfield Town

Bristol City

Chesterfield

Just a £10 stake this time which I believe returns about £500 (haven't put it on yet)

Norwich don't look up to much in the Premier League this season and although they have picked up a 2-2 with Everton, they also laboured against the ten men of Hull in a 1-0 loss. Saints have signed well in my opinion and their pressing style will cause Norwich problems as I believe technically they are far superior. I can see a two goal victory for Saints.

Huddersfield Town take on a poor Barnsley side who have a horrid defence. Vaughan has been a brilliant signing for the terriers so far and I think he will find the net again today more than once. Barnsley did ok to come back from 2 down to Charlton but considering how woeful Charlton have been, they should be disappointed in trailing so badly in the first place. A good attacking side against a shocking defensive unit ends well for Huddersfield in my opinion and I tip them to pick up their 3rd win in 5 league games.

Gillingham are usually a tough nut to crack on home soil (just ask Brentford) but teams can get at their defence and if you can defend against their physical element then you stifle their attacking threat. I think Bristol City will have too much going forward for the gills just as they have done already this season in the cup. A tight match will end 2-1 to the visitors.

Chesterfield have looked a class above in their league 2 matches so far this season. Scoring two goals a game helps matters when your defending is as good as theirs has been. I am told they get the ball down and play rather than lump it like a lot of league 2 sides resort to. Portsmouth have been whacked already at home this season by Oxford 4-1 and despite a 3-0 win at home to Morecambe, I can see Chesterfield being too strong and I don't think Pompey can outscore them as they will need to as they won't stop Chesterfield scoring a couple again.

Well that didn't go too well daz!

Terrible other than Chesterfield! Least it was only £10 this time....

I will now keep my betting affairs off this thread as it seems to give me horrible luck :D

EDIT : Just read back my post....I was actually quite spot on with most of it just not the result! I knew Vaughan would find the net again today and I knew it would be tight between Gillingham and Bristol :D