Football betting!

AVFC

Re: Football betting!

Can't see Northern Ireland winning tonight tbh. They're generally very poor away from home and always struggle against smaller sides.

I guess that's why it's called gambling! :P

Not sure what ill have on the England game tonight - BTTS maybe and look to do a rolling acca. Downloading fifa demo at the mo so not even thinking it looking at bets :)

Apologies for such a poor double but the odds enticed me in :o

That's what the bookies do! I'd advise everyone to look at games without seeing the odds and then once you've picked go and place the bet. Odds often entice you in to a false sense of security where you think because they're a low price they must win. Of course this was the opposite on this occasion but it is still relevant.

That's what the bookies do! I'd advise everyone to look at games without seeing the odds and then once you've picked go and place the bet. Odds often entice you in to a false sense of security where you think because they're a low price they must win. Of course this was the opposite on this occasion but it is still relevant.

Yeah but with Armenia's recent form which included a 4-0 win in Denmark and then beating a good Czech side in Prague on the Friday before. I thought the odds were worth a go. It was a pretty dull game until Armenia gave a penalty away and went down to 10 men.

With Northern Ireland I thought they would have beaten Luxembourg a team who had only Won 4 games since 1995. And again Ireland's recent form had included a draw in Portugal and a win over Russia.

But oh well it weren't to be on this occasion.

Doubt it. Reckon Botafoga / Corinthians will do you... :P

Already posted the result mate ;) I knew this match will let me down, last 3 games were all under 2.5.

Anyway me and SMH will do a 10 to 2000 soon. Can somebody help me by giving the link of '10 to 20000', l'm not finding it :s