Football betting!

Re: Football betting!

I do enjoy reading your blog.

I've been running well recently. Currently building a pot for my stag do at Cheltenham next month' date=' about £130 up from a £12.50 deposit so going very well!

Had a 98p return £32 6 fold the other day too :)[/quote']

Very nice mate, I love a bit of cheltenahm can't beat it.

The Blog has had a goodish week.

THE WEEKS BETS IN NUMBERS

THE WEEKS BETS IN NUMBERS

MONDAY DOUBLE-UP:

WON @ 2.26

TUEDAY :

WON @ 1.80

WON @ 1.35

WON @ 2.00

LOST

WEDNESDAY :

WON @ 6.16

WON @ 2.00

WON @ 3.31

LOST

LOST

LOST

THURSDAY:

LOST

LOST

FRIDAY :

NO BET DAY

SATURDAY :

WON @ 3.86

WON @ 7.27

LOST

SUNDAY:

WON @ 2.42

WON @ 3.00

LOST

Any have a just under 2/1 double running now with the first one winning 4-1, they were the hard part of the double supposedly.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Football betting! People should cash in on the free bets. Free £10 bet for registering with Skybet and a free £5 bet for registering with totesport.

Re: Football betting! Cheers Roma lads.

Re: Football betting! A heads up to anyone who doesn't have a Betfred account, they are doing a Free £10 bet [no deposit] Free £10 bet at Betfred & Free £50 match bet

What makes you say that?

Man City's incredible home form ? And Barcelona being anything but impressive away from home. Sure they managed to beat all the poor sides in Spain, but they bottled it a lot of times this season against the better teams. They drew with Milan and lost to Ajax in their last two CL games. I know it's been a while since then, but I'm not finding them overly impressive this season away from home. BTS looks certain, I got it at 1/2 last night , don't know what it is now. I think City will either edge it 2-1 or it'll finish 1-1.

Man City's incredible home form ? And Barcelona being anything but impressive away from home. Sure they managed to beat all the poor sides in Spain' date=' but they bottled it a lot of times this season against the better teams. They drew with Milan and lost to Ajax in their last two CL games. I know it's been a while since then, but I'm not finding them overly impressive this season away from home. BTS looks certain, I got it at 1/2 last night , don't know what it is now. I think City will either edge it 2-1 or it'll finish 1-1.[/quote']

Barca are a different level to the teams City play in the league though, lets be fair. And City won't be able to dominate midfield like they do in the league. And their best player is injured. The reasons you've put are why Barca are 7/4 but this is a big game and I believe they will bring their A game, unlike the group stage matches where they know they don't have to and can get away with it.

Barca are a different level to the teams City play in the league though' date=' lets be fair. And City won't be able to dominate midfield like they do in the league. And their best player is injured. The reasons you've put are why Barca are 7/4 but this is a big game and I believe they will bring their A game, unlike the group stage matches where they know they don't have to and can get away with it.[/quote']

Yeah but at the same time I doubt they'll be risking it too much knowing City have to go to the Camp Nou as well. I certainly wouldn't go big on that 7/4, but if you're feeling confident, do it . :)

Tonight just screams to me like Bayern at Emirates did last season. Overhyped English side coming up against an european powerhouse and people thinking they have a very good chance. Never mind the fact that their best player is injured.

What about Barcelona getting beat home and away from Bayern in that 7-0 aggregate win, Bayern are the best team on the planet at the minute and I think City will have learned a lot from that humbling at the Etihaad from Bayern and that will stand them in good stead tonight, at the minute I feel that it is Barcelona that are overhyped for them to be favourites to win at the Etihaad with Man City's home record, anyway we will find out tonight.

Since 2007 Barcelona have played 5 aways against English opponents and drawn 2 and lost 3, scored 4, conceded 7.

Tonight just screams to me like Bayern at Emirates did last season. Overhyped English side coming up against an european powerhouse and people thinking they have a very good chance. Never mind the fact that their best player is injured.

You were right although I still wasn't impressed with Barca too much,.

It was all because of the red card. Don't think they would have won without the man advantage. City were still dangerous with 10 men.

I don't think you can particularly say that. Barca had a very strong hold of the game and were starting to move it quicker. Perhaps it wouldn't of been as easy (half of them were walking around from 65mins) but I still suspect they would of won.

Over 3.5 was a dud but I got on Ibra and Messi anytime at 4/1 so that saved my bacon.

Going for a Atletico/Bayern double at 2.85/1.

The gambler in me prefers BTTS Atletico and BTTS Bayern double at 12.95/1.

I feel like both games are quite trappy tonight and Bayern are ridiculously short. If I do anything it'll be BTS Bayern or Gotze wincast. Need to see teams first.

This Arsenal v Bayern brings back memories. Had 1k on Bayern at 11/10 last year. This year i'm nowhere near as confident and the odds are shorter!

I feel like both games are quite trappy tonight and Bayern are ridiculously short. If I do anything it'll be BTS Bayern or Gotze wincast. Need to see teams first.

This Arsenal v Bayern brings back memories. Had 1k on Bayern at 11/10 last year. This year i'm nowhere near as confident and the odds are shorter!

I was more confident last year than I am now. :o But to be fair, I'm not confident at all right now.

won a nice £29 from £5 today with City' date='Derby,Leicester and Leyton Orient

was thinking of putting the £29 on Liverpool and Newcastle double tomorrow but not to confident of newcastle at home to Villa[/quote']

Nice one, gutted here had a seven fold and Port Vale let me down for £80, got Chelsea, Arsenal, City, Leicester, Leyton Orient and Shorpe correct.

you got unlucky there pal Crewe are a bit unpredictable i try to stay away form games with them in you never know what they will do

Yep, I dont normally bother with lower league games but I thought they would beat them at home. :P

One team let me down tonight aswell this time Shakhtar, might go big on Man City sunday if they dont win then I give up on betting.

Huddersfield 10/11' date=' Brighton 11/10, Reading 8/15, Newcastle 21/10, Rotherham 8/13.

Reading miss a penalty, Yeovil down to 8 men. Gutted. :o[/quote']

I feel your pain as I was waiting on Reading myself, what a bunch of wasters, missing a pen and failing to beat 8 men its a bit of a joke, not a good day at all, early doors had Melbourne Heart win and btts in the MelbDerby and they easily win but 4-0, poor Saturday.

Going to try and salvage a few quid with a treble

BTTS in Liverpool game and PEC Zwolle game and over 3.5 in the Bayern game.

Pays 7/2

Hopefully that comes in.