Football betting!

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Football betting! People should cash in on the free bets. Free £10 bet for registering with Skybet and a free £5 bet for registering with totesport.

Re: Football betting! Cheers Roma lads.

Re: Football betting! A heads up to anyone who doesn't have a Betfred account, they are doing a Free £10 bet [no deposit] Free £10 bet at Betfred & Free £50 match bet

Re: Football betting!

Did anyone see Coral took £30k of Colossus bets tonight - they needed Chesterfield(1st) to beat Portsmouth(15th) at home and they drew 0-0.

They would have won £800k+.

Ouch lol.

I saw that yeah what a downer, the game was pretty poor.

I have had to switch to a new blog as my other one has been suspended, gutted if I lose that one with just under 200,000 views.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

After some arguing with wordpress they are not allowing me to have my site back, pretty disappointed to lose it as it had amassed just under 200k views, I have another couple on the go though so all is not lost, started a site posting one bet a day at evens or above, three winners from the first four bets is decent, hopefully that form continues.

If anyone is interested here is the site :

http://tipssmh.blogspot.co.uk/

If you want to give any feedback or talk about what bets look good etc you could add me on twitter @sirmarkhughes

After some arguing with wordpress they are not allowing me to have my site back' date=' pretty disappointed to lose it as it had amassed just under 200k views, I have another couple on the go though so all is not lost, started a site posting one bet a day at evens or above, three winners from the first four bets is decent, hopefully that form continues.

If anyone is interested here is the site :

[url']http://tipssmh.blogspot.co.uk/[/url]

If you want to give any feedback or talk about what bets look good etc you could add me on twitter @sirmarkhughes

still follow you on Twitter although I end up missing a load of the early morning picks you do :o

Wow' date=' I would of put Martinez ahead of Pulis, if Everton get CL I see those odds swapping.

Couldn't argue with any of them getting it although I see Martinez as the value bet.[/quote']

Love the odds for Pulis. If Liverpool win the PL then it's Rodgers' date=' if he doesn't then i see Pulis getting it.[/quote']

You have Pelegrini sandwiched in the betting at 6/1, Pulis and Martinez have had fantastic seasons, Pulis I don't think will win it as he hasn't been in for the whole season, fantastic work though from him, Martinez has been outstanding but I think even if Liverpool fail to win the league BR will still get it for the turnaround he has made with Liverpool, I can't see him not getting it to be honest and without trying to jinx it I think it looks like printing money.

You have Pelegrini sandwiched in the betting at 6/1' date=' Pulis and Martinez have had fantastic seasons, [b']Pulis I don't think will win it as he hasn't been in for the whole season[/b], fantastic work though from him, Martinez has been outstanding but I think even if Liverpool fail to win the league BR will still get it for the turnaround he has made with Liverpool, I can't see him not getting it to be honest and without trying to jinx it I think it looks like printing money.

That's very true, i can your point. I've just heard a lot recently about Pulis being manager of the year and the huge turn a round he accomplished at Palace makes me think it could well be him if Rodgers doesn't win the PL.

I do think your probably right though and Rodgers wins it regardless. Bet Victor looks like very good odds and as it seems to be the only betting website i don't have an account with i might just take advantage of there registration offer for it.

That's very true' date=' i can your point. I've just heard a lot recently about Pulis being manager of the year and the huge turn a round he accomplished at Palace makes me think it could well be him if Rodgers doesn't win the PL.

I do think your probably right though and Rodgers wins it regardless. Bet Victor looks like very good odds and as it seems to be the only betting website i don't have an account with i might just take advantage of there registration offer for it.[/quote']

I just checked to see if there were any extra bonuses coming up but just the 25 matched bet on offer.

http://banners.victor.com/processing/clickthrgh.asp?btag=a_32859b_7644&aid=

What does everybody make of the Copa del rey final tonight?

I am tempted to have a small bet on Bale to score 2+ goals @16/1

Completely behind Real but liking the look of Ramos or Pepe getting sent off at 14/1.

You were talking about Brendan being printed money at 4/9' date=' tonight BTTS to score at 1/3 seems the steal to me if a lump on is fancied.

Penalty awarded at 11/5 seems decent too.

Odds all [b']PaddyP[/b].

What does everybody make of the Copa del rey final tonight?

I am tempted to have a small bet on Bale to score 2+ goals @16/1

Completely behind Real but liking the look of Ramos or Pepe getting sent off at 14/1.

You were talking about Brendan being printed money at 4/9' date=' tonight BTTS to score at 1/3 seems the steal to me if a lump on is fancied.

Odds all [b']PaddyP[/b].

Really like both the Bale to score twice and Ramos/Pepe to get sent off bets, look very tempting odds.

Unsure as to who will win tonight, i would like to say Real but i have a feeling Barce may just sneak it in the end 3-2.

Which is why i like the look of Half time/Full time:- Real/Barcelona 20/1 and the correct score 18/1

You were talking about Brendan being printed money at 4/9' date=' [b']tonight BTTS to score at 1/3 seems the steal to me if a lump on is fancied.[/b]

Odds all PaddyP.

You can get 2/5 at WH for the BTTS, has happened in last 15 games between them, definite chance that one.

Odds all [b']PaddyP[/b].

£5 on Pepe red 14/1.

£5 on Ramos red 14/1

£10 on penalty awarded 11/5.

Paddy gave me a free £5 bet so I put that on a goal between the 11th & 20th minute at 3/1 & they paid out :) might start an in-play acca.