Football betting!

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Football betting! People should cash in on the free bets. Free £10 bet for registering with Skybet and a free £5 bet for registering with totesport.

Re: Football betting! Cheers Roma lads.

Re: Football betting! A heads up to anyone who doesn't have a Betfred account, they are doing a Free £10 bet [no deposit] Free £10 bet at Betfred & Free £50 match bet

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Football betting!

If anyone had Bony as an each way bet to finish as top goalscorer with paddypower you might want to raise an issue with them if your winnings have been taken back.

I had the bet at the start of the season and initially i got paid my winnings but then a few hours later they took them back and said bony was a losing bet.

I've just had a 1/2 hour chat with paddypower who have said the issue will be raised but i won't see my money till later in the week!

If anyone had Bony as an each way bet to finish as top goalscorer with paddypower you might want to raise an issue with them if your winnings have been taken back.

I had the bet at the start of the season and initially i got paid my winnings but then a few hours later they took them back and said bony was a losing bet.

I've just had a 1/2 hour chat with paddypower who have said the issue will be raised but i won't see my money till later in the week!

I had exactly this today grrrr, what did you say to them about it so I can say the same?

I'm going to live chat them first thing...

I had exactly this today grrrr' date=' what did you say to them about it so I can say the same?

I'm going to live chat them first thing...[/quote']

That's what i used, live chat.

They wouldn't budge at all. Kept saying that Suarez finished first with Toure and Sturridge finishing joint second/third and then Rooney and Aguero finishing joint Fourth.

Until i pointed out that it was impossible due to Sturridge getting 22 goals and Toure getting 20. As well as Aguero, Rooney and Bony getting 17.

I also questioned them on where they got there stats from but got no answer on that. I used soccerway for my stats.

If i am honest i am still unsure as to whether i will get my money, he might of just fobbed me off to get rid of me lol

That's what i used' date=' live chat.

They wouldn't budge at all. Kept saying that Suarez finished first with Toure and Sturridge finishing joint second/third and then Rooney and Aguero finishing joint Fourth.

Until i pointed out that it was impossible due to Sturridge getting 22 goals and Toure getting 20. As well as Aguero, Rooney and Bony getting 17.

I also questioned them on where they got there stats from but got no answer on that. I used soccerway for my stats.

If i am honest i am still unsure as to whether i will get my money, he might of just fobbed me off to get rid of me lol[/quote']

I thought Bony only finished with 16 ?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/top-scorers

I have tweeted the premier league to check.

17Aug vs Man Utd - 1

19Oct vs Sunderland - 1

10Nov vs Stoke - 2

01Jan vs Man City - 2

19Jan vs Spurs - 1

08Feb vs Cardiff - 1

23Feb vs Liverpool - 2

22Mar vs Everton - 1

25Mar vs Arsenal - 1

19Apr vs Newcastle - 2

26Apr vs Villa - 2

11May vs Sunderland - 1

The goal in the question took place in Liverpool's 4:3 win against Swansea. Bony scored the 2:2 there. Headed the ball towards goal and Skrtel deflected it with his head.

EPL counted that as a Skrtel own goal.

Yeah' date=' we'll see if I get a response.

Had this come off Saturday so its not all doom & gloom -

[center']A9A60D83-A9ED-4574-8226-AE35D38E88C9_zps2uxtfjcx.png[/center]

• 2 weeks later...

Who's got what on the champions league final then?

Just signed up to betfair thanks to them offering up to £25 refund if your first bet after registration loses!

Interested in a scorecast i think, will wait until the lineups are announced before committing but have an eye on Ramos with 2-1 Real.

• 3 weeks later...

Paddy Power do some decent deals on Tournament outright and Top goalscorer. Before I do my bets I wanted to see what everyone thinks ? Who do you think will be top goalscorer and who will win it.

Their 20 (or 10 each way) on top goalscorer market it banging, 5 for every goal they score.

Paddy Power do some decent deals on Tournament outright and Top goalscorer. Before I do my bets I wanted to see what everyone thinks ? Who do you think will be top goalscorer and who will win it.

The Paddypower top goalscorer bet is a cracking offer.

Top Goalscorer - Argentina and France have easyish looking groups, Aguero could be a potential shout.

Brazil I think will win it but the more I think about it the more I think Germany so yeah lol.