Sign in to follow this  
AVFC

Football betting!

Re: Football betting!

100 quid :eek:' date=' I wish i could afford to lose that amount.

[/quote']

That's the number one rule of gambling, only bet what you can afford to lose.

If betting always use a betting bank, start that bank with what you can afford to lose and never bet more than 50% of your betting bank.

I'm new to this so how could their be 2.5 goals :o.

2 or less and i win, 3 or more and i lose.

Excuse me while i just pick my self up off the floor :eek::eek:.

Who are you' date=' Donald Trump?

I'm putting tenners he and there and your betting thousands, are you some sort of addict :P:D.[/quote']

Im the same :eek: I put the occasional fiver down, but then again I am only 16! My time will come!

Excuse me while i just pick my self up off the floor :eek::eek:.

Who are you' date=' Donald Trump?

I'm putting tenners he and there and your betting thousands, are you some sort of addict :P:D.[/quote']

If betting right you can make a lot of money from it.

Tom just needs to stop going all in, needs to start betting no more then 50% of he's betting bank, your always going to get bets that let you down.

If betting right you can make a lot of money from it.

Tom just needs to stop going all in' date=' needs to start betting no more then 50% of he's betting bank, your always going to get bets that let you down.[/quote']

Are you pair professional gamblers then?

There's definetly money to be made, I opened my account on wednesday and put a tenner in there to start i have not added any more and there's 83 quid in there at the moment, not quite the thousands you pair have but its good enough for me.

There's definetly money to be made' date=' I opened my account on wednesday and put a tenner in there to start i have not added any more and there's 83 quid in there at the moment, not quite the thousands you pair have but its good enough for me.[/quote']

What bets did you win 83 quid on?

There's definetly money to be made' date=' I opened my account on wednesday and put a tenner in there to start i have not added any more and there's 83 quid in there at the moment, not quite the thousands you pair have but its good enough for me.[/quote']

No, tried it about 2 years ago but i did not have enough money behind me to get thought a bad run and bring a daughter up. I will try it again one day(when Hannah gets a job).

Would not mind going at it as a team with Tom, he's pretty good at it when he puts he's mind to it :D

No' date=' tried it about 2 years ago but i did not have enough money behind me to get thought a bad run and bring a daughter up. I will try it again one day(when Hannah gets a job).

Would not mind going at it as a team with Tom, he's pretty good at it when he puts he's mind to it :D[/quote']

Was thinking about this the other day.

£100 a day gives you a tax free wage of £35k a year. As Col will know, it's very easy to make £100 in 24 hours, just carefully picking your one or 2 bets. Gunna do it starting next week I think, give it a month and see if my figures are as I expect them, and limit myself to only making £100 a day, thus stopping myself getting carried away.

My problem is I bet too much. I've made 8k in a day before (see that picture I posted) but have also lost 3k on one bet. I bet for the sake of it sometimes when I should really show more discipline.

Col's problem is he has good discipline but is just rubbish at betting :D Ha, nah, he just bets on stuff that he doesn't need to bet on. His talents lie in over/under goals, I've never seen anyone as good as him there.

If anyone would like to invest in my career then please feel free :P:D

It actually sucks being 16. Wish I had an 365 account. For now, betting with mates at school will have to do!

Tom's a darling tho, putting bets on for me whenever I ask. Even if I lose the bet he often never makes me pay the stake!

Was thinking about this the other day.

£100 a day gives you a tax free wage of £35k a year. As Col will know' date=' it's very easy to make £100 in 24 hours, just carefully picking your one or 2 bets. Gunna do it starting next week I think, give it a month and see if my figures are as I expect them, and limit myself to only making £100 a day, thus stopping myself getting carried away.

My problem is I bet too much. I've made 8k in a day before (see that picture I posted) but have also lost 3k on one bet. I bet for the sake of it sometimes when I should really show more discipline.

Col's problem is he has good discipline but is just rubbish at betting :D Ha, nah, he just bets on stuff that he doesn't need to bet on. His talents lie in over/under goals, I've never seen anyone as good as him there.

If anyone would like to invest in my career then please feel free :P:D[/quote']

Made 8k in a day:eek:,how much would you estimate you have won from when you started gambling or have you thrown it all away?.

In fact maybe a better bet in the Velez game --> Velez to win to nil - 21/20.

+ Velez have only conceded 1 goal in their 7 home league games this season.

+ Velez have scored in everyone of their home games apart from the 0-0 draw against league leaders Estudiantes.

+ Tigre have only scored in 3 of their 8 away games this season.

+ Tigre have conceded in every away game this season.

Make your own mind up!