Football betting!

AVFC

Re: Football betting!

Shocking weekend really ! - I think im just chucking money away on too many bets at the Bookies' date=' Think Im going Just have about 5 on a line next week and stick £5 On or something, Odds at about 6/1 Will get me £30 Back then, May be a better idea.[/quote']

Thats what I keep telling you! Less teams and bigger stakes. :P

That's what you need to do then... the only thing you don't post on here is the only one to come in!

Nice bet though' date=' now withdraw £500 and stick the change on City :)[/quote']

I know m8, but when i put that on my dinner was ready so i shot off to eat that loool, got milner E/W also @ 20's.

Wow! What in the hell made you stick £25 on Kompany from all people :eek:

Thought to myself he would score a header from a corner or something lol and at 40/1 i couldn't resist :D

Fair Play man :D . I'm thinking of opening an account online . Any suggestions ? I was thinking PaddyPower ! and how does the withdrawing work ' date=' do you just go to you local shop to withdraw or they add it to your bank account ??[/quote']

Worst thing you will ever do is opening an account online, its horrifically dangerous :o

BUT i use Bet365, Deposits and withdrawals straight to my bank account.

But what about the day before that? And the day before that?

That's the whole reason you set yourself a target.

Yea I know where your coming from but betting your whole kitty on one bet is a sure way to fail especially as you have to do it 80 times on an odds of 1/10 (in theory you would get 9/10 right with the odds).

Better option would be to : back half your kitty --->win/lose -->back half kitty-->win/lose-->back half kitty etc .I don't know what way you would have to re-adjust your odds/kitty size/amount of days to make it hit 20 grand but it looks a better way to gamble with a lot less risk of falling flat on your face.

Best short odds are betting in running with a 5-10 minutes to go IMO.

Just my 4 cents on the matter .

Anyway good luck on your challenge.