€3.00 Single 19/12/2011 21:37:39 3.00 7.50

Over 15.0 @ 11/10

€3.00 Single 19/12/2011 21:46:40 3.00 6.30

Over 0.5 @ 4/9

€10.00 Single 19/12/2011 18:35:41 10.00 14.45

Apoel Nicosia-1.0 @ 1.425

Steaua Bucharest @ 2/7

Doubles, 1 bet * €5.00 19/12/2011 11:31:53 5.00 9.17

The ones I won on soccer today .. Lost a few as well though ! I'm on + though ! Also won a few on darts :P

Re: Football betting!

Yep Agree on that' date=' Only them two games tonight, I can See Blackburn beating Bolton despite there brillant support :rolleyes:, and I can see Wolves beating Norwich :)[/quote']
I don't see Wolves winning.. But I might be wrong :)

Hmm cheers guys. I think ill stick with Wolves though Mar.

Not just betting on these two' date=' got the rest tomorrow but ive picked the favourites (Utd, Arsenal, City and Liverpool). If today goes well then I might just have some hope for tomorrow. [/b']

Hmm cheers guys. I think ill stick with Wolves though Mar.

Not just betting on these two' date=' got the rest tomorrow but ive picked the favourites (Utd, Arsenal, City and Liverpool). If today goes well then I might just have some hope for tomorrow. [/b']

Just remember this : Wolves usually concede at least one goal at home each game this season. Are you confident they will score at least twice tonight against Norwich? I personally am steering clear of the result and am opting for a tidy sum on both teams to score @ 10/11.

I am also going to suggest that Blackburn and Bolton will end in a draw. I can see nerves being the big factor tonight with both sides probably petrified of losing. I'd be tempted to go with under 2.5 goals tonight and will be laying the Blackburn win ;)

Does anyone else take advantage of Betfairs laying bets? I personally love being able to take the place of the bookies. I decided to lay Lazio the other night at 2-1 to them, Udinese equalised within around 60 seconds of me doing so :D

Wolves and Blackburn won't both win. One of them will draw at least.

Just my advice :)

Wen't for some more acc's tonight, mostly involving cup teams from Germany and Spain. Some obvious ones.

My easiest one for tonight is a £54 double on Bayern and AC which will pay £101 back.

# Printing money

Just remember this : Wolves usually concede at least one goal at home each game this season. Are you confident they will score at least twice tonight against Norwich? I personally am steering clear of the result and am opting for a tidy sum on both teams to score @ 10/11.

D

Yeah , Wolves tend to concede a lot , even at home ! And Norwich have been pretty good lately , you're bet mate , you're luck :) I don't want to suggest anything and then see Wolves win :D .. good luck whichever your choice is :)

I am also going to suggest that Blackburn and Bolton will end in a draw. I can see nerves being the big factor tonight with both sides probably petrified of losing. I'd be tempted to go with under 2.5 goals tonight and will be laying the Blackburn win ;)

Does anyone else take advantage of Betfairs laying bets? I personally love being able to take the place of the bookies. I decided to lay Lazio the other night at 2-1 to them' date=' Udinese equalised within around 60 seconds of me doing so :D[/quote']

Really? I could almost see over 3.5 in this game! Both defences letting goals in left right and centre, both managers under huge pressure and the players will want to get a job done.

I've gone for:

Over 2.5 in the Blackburn V Bolton game

Under 2.5 in the Siena V Fiorentina game

10 on 26 back, profit is profit! :)

I need a winner! If it wins i'll be whacking it all on a double tomorrow.

So which match is more likely to end with a winner? and who? I might just change on of them and put Newcastle or Everton to win tomorrow.

My own opinion

Blackburn 1-1 Bolton

Wolves 1-3 Norwich

But that's just an educated guess nothing more. I do have a feeling Norwich might sneak the three points though.

Really? I could almost see over 3.5 in this game! Both defences letting goals in left right and centre' date=' both managers under huge pressure and the players will want to get a job done.

I've gone for:

Over 2.5 in the Blackburn V Bolton game

Under 2.5 in the Siena V Fiorentina game

10 on 26 back, profit is profit! :)

I need a winner! If it wins i'll be whacking it all on a double tomorrow.[/quote']

I just think both managers will be asking their teams to make sure first and foremost that they don't lose this match under any circumstances so they will have to keep things tight at the back. Nobody wants to be 1-0 down and having to open themselves up in a game like this.

Agreed. It's sod's law that, in a match that both sides are absolutely desperate to win, neither will.