Potential Winnings: 240.00

2 FC Porto - FC Porto @ 4/9

Stake: 270.00 Single

Potential Winnings: 120.00

Multiple Bets

1 x 63.19 Doubles

Stake: 63.19

Potential Winnings: 137.61

I did those and Liverpool :o:p I like Liverpool's home record and dislike Villa's away record :)

Re: Football betting!

Todays bets.

1 D Coruna @ 6/5

Stake: 200.00 Single

Potential Winnings: 240.00

2 FC Porto - FC Porto @ 4/9

Stake: 270.00 Single

Potential Winnings: 120.00

Multiple Bets

1 x 63.19 Doubles

Stake: 63.19

Potential Winnings: 137.61

Crikey, that was a soft penalty to keep this bet alive Tommy! Right before HT as well.

Depor just went 1 up and Porto conceded a penalty!

Edit: First pen scored' date=' ordered a retake!

....LMAO, smashed the 2nd pen well off target![/quote']

Oh my days! Unbelievable stuff! Luckiest money you'll win all year Tom, Porto have been rather poor.

DerbyPower always goes on about the Portuguese refs favouring Benfica, but that sequence of events would go against that theory.

Depor just went 1 up and Porto conceded a penalty!

Edit: First pen scored' date=' ordered a retake!

....LMAO, smashed the 2nd pen well off target![/quote']

Oh my days! Unbelievable stuff! Luckiest money you'll win all year Tom' date=' Porto have been rather poor.

DerbyPower always goes on about the Portuguese refs favouring Benfica, but that sequence of events would go against that theory.[/quote']

OH MY JESUS. How do you think I feel now?!?! Forget Tom, I have a tenner on this bet! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Since this thread appeared I've quintupled a tenner. Happy days :) Should really have stuck more on my treble tonight ('Pool, Porto, Depor) but bottled it a little. Still delighted. I've won back everything I lost making a mug of myself :D

EDIT: What are peoples' thoughts on this for the Champions League...

Spurs or draw, Inter or draw, FC Copenhagen & Arsenal at just over 2/1? I fancy all of them as they are the better sides of the matches and have stuff to play for whilst their opponents don't. Not confident about the form of the first 2 so added the draw safety.

Champions league accumulator -

Barca' date=' Lyon, Madrid, AC Milan, Bayern, Aresnal.

All to win^^^

And I'm thinking of adding Roma to it. Thoughts?[/quote']

Tom will inform you that Roma ruin everything :P I'd be wary of how strong the sides will be from the sides who have nothing to play for (Barca, Real, Milan and Bayern).

Tom will inform you that Roma ruin everything :P I'd be wary of how strong the sides will be from the sides who have nothing to play for (Barca' date=' Real, Milan and Bayern).[/quote']

Haha yeah, I hate Roma.

I don't bet much on accumulators so can't comment. 4 folds are the highest you will catch me with anything more than £20 on.

For being 16 I class myself as a Gambler tbh.

Good thing is I keep winning each week on the Goal Scoring Yes/No coupons. Currently up £200+ since start of season, which may not seem alot but for me it is. Got Spurs Twente, Werder Inter and Benfica Schalke on Yes's tonight, with Marsielle Chelsea and FC Utd of Manchester Brighton on Yes's also. Sad thing is my Mam and Dad will only let me put £2 on until I reach around £400 profit.

£30 waiting for me if These Teams can score :D

For being 16 I class myself as a Gambler tbh.

Good thing is I keep winning each week on the Goal Scoring Yes/No coupons. Currently up £200+ since start of season' date=' which may not seem alot [/b']but for me it is. Got Spurs Twente, Werder Inter and Benfica Schalke on Yes's tonight, with Marsielle Chelsea and FC Utd of Manchester Brighton on Yes's also. Sad thing is my Mam and Dad will only let me put £2 on until I reach around £400 profit.

£200 is a fair amount. I'm only 20 but I had to stop gambling because I got a little obsessed..long story.

So IMO, if things are going ok for you now, don't chase higher and higher figures unless you can afford to lose :)

Preaching session over ;)

£200 is a fair amount. I'm only 20 but I had to stop gambling because I got a little obsessed..long story.

So IMO' date=' if things are going ok for you now, don't chase higher and higher figures unless you can afford to lose :)

Preaching session over ;)[/quote']

Thanks for that. My Dad's got me like this. Making sure I don't lose it all, but by making a bit more each week.

Thanks for that. My Dad's got me like this. Making sure I don't lose it all' date=' but by making a bit more each week.[/quote']

So long as you use your head, and keep in check with how you are going, I'm sure you will do fine ;)

I'm 16months gamble free now, and glad to say don't miss it one bit ;)

Archived