Football betting!

AVFC

Re: Football betting!

As much as i dont like Radebe' date=' can't help but feel his pain right now... 1-1 still time though[/quote']

Blimey you don't half hold a grudge :P

Tbh was expecting Birmingham to go on to win it after the day I've had..

Bristol Rovers and Millwall double.. Bristol let a 2 goal lead at home go.

Soton, MK Dons and Chelsea treble... Chelsea blow a 1 goal lead at home to Fulham.

And to top it all off,,, Under 2.5 in Walsall and Oldham double.. Walsall score twice in stoppage time to kill it.

MAN CITY ROB ME £141.41P :(:mad::(

£2 On !

21/20 Millwall V Portsmouth

1/2 Southampton V C.Palace

1/7 Man Utd V Wigan

4/9 West Brom V Man City

1/1 Boro V Hull

8/11 Yeovil V Charlton

7/5 Aldershot V Southend

2/5 Huddersfield V Chesterfield

1/5 Arsenal V Wolves

Odds £70.70p' date=' £2 returns me £141.41p with my cash back included.[/quote']

Arr :mad:, Man City have let me down, Got Arsenal tomoz like but they will beat Wolves, Man City of all teams :rolleyes:

Neither can I' date=' seeing as the odds were 7/5..[/quote']
You gotta take off the 7/5 on southend Ben' date=' because that game was PP so therefore becomes void. Making your bet odds around 30/1.[/quote']

Oh yh, I get ya :), I was thinkin of Man City was some reason, Not thinking right, My bad :P

Went to the Leopardstown races today with my mates its a 5 min walk from my gaf, was such could banter, had 2 euro each way on a 20/1 horse and it won and returned 65 euro! Covered for my drink and for the other 20 I lost on races.

Going again tomorrow, are there any horse punters on here that could point me out a tip or two in the races tomorrow?

cheeeeers

Went to the Leopardstown races today with my mates its a 5 min walk from my gaf' date=' was such could banter, had 2 euro each way on a 20/1 horse and it won and returned 65 euro! Covered for my drink and for the other 20 I lost on races.

Going again tomorrow, are there any horse punters on here that could point me out a tip or two in the races tomorrow?

cheeeeers[/quote']

Fancy Sportsmaster in the first. McCoy's at Leopardstown tomorrow and is on board, and he should open up at about 7/8s I'd say.

Aupcharlie will no doubt take the second but will be a short price so I'd look for a little bit of value on the place market. Maybe Bright Light City, who could be as high as 20s.

Big Zeb will also be a short price for the third and will probably get the job done also, but if Golden Silver hits a price of 4s upwards then he's definitely worth a dabble.

The fourth (1355) is all about Sous Les Cieux. He's in a different league, but after the start to the season he has had he will be about 1/5 by the time he runs I reckon. It might be worth checking what he is first thing in the morning before you go, see if you can get him before all the money comes for him.

NAP - Last of the leaders is at 5/2 on Paddypower at the moment, crazy price if you ask me, and I've already had a bit of that action! I'd have expected a price around evens, and I'm conviced he'll get nibbled into at least that tomorrow. Labeille could run well also, or could absolute flop.

6th is the feature race and you might as well just pick this one on a name you like! Worth doing it online though cos you'll get 5 places opposed to the 4 at the track. I'd have a reserved stab at Jack the Bus, who should at least get round in the top half and have a bit of a chance of a price in the mid-teens.

Watch the market in the last as there a few half decent new comers. Expanding universe is the one I'd expect to be backed in with stable + group 1 winning relative(s).

Fancy Sportsmaster in the first. McCoy's at Leopardstown tomorrow and is on board' date=' and he should open up at about 7/8s I'd say.

Aupcharlie will no doubt take the second but will be a short price so I'd look for a little bit of value on the place market. Maybe Bright Light City, who could be as high as 20s.

Big Zeb will also be a short price for the third and will probably get the job done also, but if Golden Silver hits a price of 4s upwards then he's definitely worth a dabble.

The fourth (1355) is all about Sous Les Cieux. He's in a different league, but after the start to the season he has had he will be about 1/5 by the time he runs I reckon. It might be worth checking what he is first thing in the morning before you go, see if you can get him before all the money comes for him.

[b']NAP[/b] - Last of the leaders is at 5/2 on Paddypower at the moment, crazy price if you ask me, and I've already had a bit of that action! I'd have expected a price around evens, and I'm conviced he'll get nibbled into at least that tomorrow. Labeille could run well also, or could absolute flop.

6th is the feature race and you might as well just pick this one on a name you like! Worth doing it online though cos you'll get 5 places opposed to the 4 at the track. I'd have a reserved stab at Jack the Bus, who should at least get round in the top half and have a bit of a chance of a price in the mid-teens.

Watch the market in the last as there a few half decent new comers. Expanding universe is the one I'd expect to be backed in with stable + group 1 winning relative(s).

Cheers mate this is all brilliant! Heading up now fingers crossed!

Thanks again appreciate you writing that out!

I think there will be goals in this tonight' date=' Something just tells me Norwich are goin give these a good game, Being on their own pitch aswell, I fancy them for win tonight :D

£2 On:

[b']Norwich 3-2[/b] Tottenham - £33/1, Returns 66 and my £2 Back.

And you're wondering why you never win .. haha ! I really hope Norwich win , for obvious reasons :)

And you're wondering why you never win .. haha ! I really hope Norwich win ' date=' for obvious reasons :)[/quote']

Ahh, Its not very often I have Little sides against Big Sides, This week I said City, United, Chelsea and I think Arsenal will win, I thought Blackburn would of given Liverpool a good game but just had a feeling Liverpool would sneak it.

You wouldnt of said West Brom Draw against City, So Why cant Norwich do well against Spurs, Haha :P