Football betting!

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Football betting! People should cash in on the free bets. Free £10 bet for registering with Skybet and a free £5 bet for registering with totesport.

Re: Football betting! Cheers Roma lads.

Re: Football betting! A heads up to anyone who doesn't have a Betfred account, they are doing a Free £10 bet [no deposit] Free £10 bet at Betfred & Free £50 match bet

Re: Football betting!

Went to the Leopardstown races today with my mates its a 5 min walk from my gaf, was such could banter, had 2 euro each way on a 20/1 horse and it won and returned 65 euro! Covered for my drink and for the other 20 I lost on races.

Going again tomorrow, are there any horse punters on here that could point me out a tip or two in the races tomorrow?

cheeeeers

Went to the Leopardstown races today with my mates its a 5 min walk from my gaf' date=' was such could banter, had 2 euro each way on a 20/1 horse and it won and returned 65 euro! Covered for my drink and for the other 20 I lost on races.

Going again tomorrow, are there any horse punters on here that could point me out a tip or two in the races tomorrow?

cheeeeers[/quote']

Fancy Sportsmaster in the first. McCoy's at Leopardstown tomorrow and is on board, and he should open up at about 7/8s I'd say.

Aupcharlie will no doubt take the second but will be a short price so I'd look for a little bit of value on the place market. Maybe Bright Light City, who could be as high as 20s.

Big Zeb will also be a short price for the third and will probably get the job done also, but if Golden Silver hits a price of 4s upwards then he's definitely worth a dabble.

The fourth (1355) is all about Sous Les Cieux. He's in a different league, but after the start to the season he has had he will be about 1/5 by the time he runs I reckon. It might be worth checking what he is first thing in the morning before you go, see if you can get him before all the money comes for him.

NAP - Last of the leaders is at 5/2 on Paddypower at the moment, crazy price if you ask me, and I've already had a bit of that action! I'd have expected a price around evens, and I'm conviced he'll get nibbled into at least that tomorrow. Labeille could run well also, or could absolute flop.

6th is the feature race and you might as well just pick this one on a name you like! Worth doing it online though cos you'll get 5 places opposed to the 4 at the track. I'd have a reserved stab at Jack the Bus, who should at least get round in the top half and have a bit of a chance of a price in the mid-teens.

Watch the market in the last as there a few half decent new comers. Expanding universe is the one I'd expect to be backed in with stable + group 1 winning relative(s).

Fancy Sportsmaster in the first. McCoy's at Leopardstown tomorrow and is on board' date=' and he should open up at about 7/8s I'd say.

Aupcharlie will no doubt take the second but will be a short price so I'd look for a little bit of value on the place market. Maybe Bright Light City, who could be as high as 20s.

Big Zeb will also be a short price for the third and will probably get the job done also, but if Golden Silver hits a price of 4s upwards then he's definitely worth a dabble.

The fourth (1355) is all about Sous Les Cieux. He's in a different league, but after the start to the season he has had he will be about 1/5 by the time he runs I reckon. It might be worth checking what he is first thing in the morning before you go, see if you can get him before all the money comes for him.

[b']NAP[/b] - Last of the leaders is at 5/2 on Paddypower at the moment, crazy price if you ask me, and I've already had a bit of that action! I'd have expected a price around evens, and I'm conviced he'll get nibbled into at least that tomorrow. Labeille could run well also, or could absolute flop.

6th is the feature race and you might as well just pick this one on a name you like! Worth doing it online though cos you'll get 5 places opposed to the 4 at the track. I'd have a reserved stab at Jack the Bus, who should at least get round in the top half and have a bit of a chance of a price in the mid-teens.

Watch the market in the last as there a few half decent new comers. Expanding universe is the one I'd expect to be backed in with stable + group 1 winning relative(s).

Cheers mate this is all brilliant! Heading up now fingers crossed!

Thanks again appreciate you writing that out!

I think there will be goals in this tonight' date=' Something just tells me Norwich are goin give these a good game, Being on their own pitch aswell, I fancy them for win tonight :D

£2 On:

[b']Norwich 3-2[/b] Tottenham - £33/1, Returns 66 and my £2 Back.

And you're wondering why you never win .. haha ! I really hope Norwich win , for obvious reasons :)

And you're wondering why you never win .. haha ! I really hope Norwich win ' date=' for obvious reasons :)[/quote']

Ahh, Its not very often I have Little sides against Big Sides, This week I said City, United, Chelsea and I think Arsenal will win, I thought Blackburn would of given Liverpool a good game but just had a feeling Liverpool would sneak it.

You wouldnt of said West Brom Draw against City, So Why cant Norwich do well against Spurs, Haha :P

Ahh' date=' Its not very often I have Little sides against Big Sides, This week I said City, United, Chelsea and I think Arsenal will win, I thought Blackburn would of given Liverpool a good game but just had a feeling Liverpool would sneak it.

You wouldnt of said West Brom Draw against City, So Why cant Norwich do well against Spurs, Haha :P[/quote']

Haha .. Come on NORWICH !

NAP - Last of the leaders is at 5/2 on Paddypower at the moment' date=' crazy price if you ask me, and I've already had a bit of that action! I'd have expected a price around evens, and I'm conviced he'll get nibbled into at least that tomorrow. Labeille could run well also, or could absolute flop.[/quote']

Bloody non-runner!

Todays bets .. Starting Balance €4.40

Bet 1 :

Sheff Utd Sheff Utd v Notts County

(Fulltime Result) 27/12/2011 None 10/11 Won

Stake: 4.40 To Win: 4.00 Returns: 8.40

Bet 2 :

Over 0.5 Swansea v QPR

(First Half Goals) 27/12/2011 None 4/7 Won

Stake: 9.40 To Win: 5.37 Returns: 14.78

Bet 3 :

Over 0.5 Bnei Yehuda Tel Aviv v Hapoel Haifa

(First Half Goals) 27/12/2011 None 1/1 Lost

Stake: 5.00 To Win: 5.00 Returns: 0.00

Bet 4 :

Over 15.0 Swansea v QPR

(Total Corners) 27/12/2011 None 6/5 Won

Stake: 5.00 To Win: 6.00 Returns: 11.00

Bet 5 :

Over 14.5 Swansea v QPR

(2-Way Corners) 27/12/2011 None 4/6 Won

Stake: 4.78 To Win: 3.19 Returns: 7.97

Balance now : € 18.97

EDIT : Ohh and I also lost a bet where I had Arsenal and Sheff.Utd ..

Been a bad week of betting for me, first I had Rangers(Win or Draw) who lost, the Celtic -1 who conceded very late to only win 2-1, then City let me down, next was Arsenals turn :o

Whacked £10 on Bale scoring first @7/1 tonight, finally :)

Just about to bet on Adebayor scoring second, look up and see Bale on a run and cancel in the nick of time lol

I'm doing my bets for the weekend soon:

What dya think the results will be this week ???

FRIDAY, SATURDAYS AND SUNDAYS BELOW !

Liverpool v Newcastle

Man Utd v Blackburn

Arsenal v QPR

Bolton v Wolverhampton

Chelsea v Aston Villa

Norwich v Fulham

Stoke v Wigan

Swansea v Tottenham

West Brom v Everton

Sunderland v Man City

In bold are who I think will win, Theres games Monday and Tuesday but ive just put the new few days up, 10 games, a game for each club.

Why not post your bet before the game next time? ;)

Well done though :)

Not on the forum that much mate. Came on to bag a friend of mine Kopstar who is a Sydney fan then I saw this thread in my User CP. Next game is against Adelaide at home so another win coming up, wont be surprised if we were paying something like 1.70.

I need both Arsenal and QPR to score to win £60 now!

I have:

Chelsea/Villa

United/Blackburn

Derby/West Ham

Arsenal/QPR

Watford/Doncaster

Both teams to score in all those games at 11/1, but something went weird in the bookies when my dad put it on for me, so my returns would be £60 :D

Come on QPR, I can see you letting me down here :( Please don't!